Chapter Six: So stupid

Danyella

"Where Trey oval head ass?!" I yelled as I walked in angel house.

"What happened?" Angel asked as I walked upstairs

"Chris showed up and saw Carter"

"Oh my god, what did you do?"

"He wanted to talk so I talked and he was actually happy about having Carter"

"And?" She asked while smirking

"We had sex" I smiled making angel scream in excitement

"What's going on?" Trey asked while walking in the room.

"You!" I yelled getting in his face.

"What I do?"

"You never told me Chris was coming early and he found out about Carter"

"Hell I ain't know" He simply said while smiling making me smack the back of his head. "Damn girl" He said rubbing the back of his head

"The next time Kelly or Lauren come into town don't think I won't give them your address" I said walking past him

"What was that about?" Chris asked once I walked out the house.

"What are you doing here?"

"I knew you'd be here and I wanted to come with you to pick up Carter from school"

"Chris you don't have to come with me I'm sure karrueche waiting for you" I said getting in my car.

He chuckled. "If that was true would I have fucked you the other day?"

"That was Just lust.. Coming out" I said starting the engine. He quickly got in the car shutting the door behind him. "You needa stop getting in my car without permission before I call the police"

"They ain't gone come baby girl"

"Whatever" I said switching my car to drive and pulling out.

" So exactly how do you know about karrueche?" He asked with a smirk on his face. I already know he probably think I stalked her to The point I hated her especially seeing that pic of them at a new Years party with his toung in her mouth or searched him up and found out about her. Which is true. But he can't know that.

"I know what you're thinking and did you forget you got out of jail and that bitch posted a video of y'all talking on the phone while you was still in there?"

"True, but what made you watch the video?"

"I'ma slap five from your face with all these damn questions"

" It's ok to say you missed me" He whrispered in my ear. I could feel how wet he instantly made me. I pulled up to the school and hurriedly got out going In the building. I walked into Ms. Geller room seeing Carter talking to some of his friends

" Carter let's go" I said smiling. The last time I was here he wouldn't talk to anyone.

" Bye guys" He said waving goodbye to his friends. "Hi mommy"

"Hey baby, who was you talking to?"

"Ricky and Joey they're new"

"You do the right thing and show them around?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good"

"Hey little man" Chris said picking up Carter

"Hey daddy today was fun!"

"Good, you being a little player like your daddy?"

" Uh" He said looking at me. He whrispered something in his ear making a smirk apear on Chris face

"What he tell you?" I asked once we drove off.

"That you missed the D" He whrispered In my ear.

"You're stupid" I said trying to hold back a laugh.