Chapter Four: Hello There pt. 2

Chris,

"Thanks have a nice day" I said smiling as I gave an autographed photo to one of my fans.

"Daddy!" I heard a little boy say running towards me. It seemed like I was looking at myself through the mirror. But there was one thing that stood out and that was his eyes. They were Hazel Just like Danyella's

"Hey little man what are you doing here alone?" I asked as I sat him on my lap.

"I'm not alone I'm with my mommy, she's In footlocker" He said saying footlocker with a W. I swear he's so cute.

"Well does your mommy know you're here?"

"Well---"

"Carter!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked up seeing Danyella standing there. So the little boy is hers? Well I'd be damned. After he showed me the picture I could feel my heart stop. It was a picture of me and Danyella in Rome at the beach. I'm guessing yella gave it to him.

"Wow, Danyella can we talk?" I asked still looking at the picture before she snatched it.

" No, You have fun with your signing, Carter let's go" She said looking at me as she grabbed carters hand.

"Bye daddy" He said lowering his head as they walked away. I watched as they disappeared out of the mall.

Danyella,

"Carter don't ever do that again!" I said strapping him in.

" But why?" He cried

"Baby daddy is busy you know that, you can't Just bother him"

"My son can never bother me" I heard Chris say from behind me. I turned around seeing him looking straight at Carter

" Chris what are you doing out here? You have fans inside waiting"

"Yella I'm trying my hardest not to yell at you, why didn't you tell me you was pregnant?"

" And how are you so sure I was pregnant when we were together? Or even that you're the father?" I asked playing dumb

"Don't act stupid" He said looking straight in my eyes. "he's at least four or five either he's mine or you were cheating while we were together"

"You know I never cheated"

"So he's mine, have you lost your mind? Or were you Just that shallow back then that you couldn't tell me you were carrying my seed?"

" You said you didn't want a child don't turn this on me!"

"Turn what?!"

"Mommy, daddy don't fight" Carter cried while wripping his tears. I in on the drivers seat when Chris got in the passenger seat

"Get out my car!"

" Hell nah, we're gonna talk rather you like it or not so mine as well drive us to your place" He said putting the seat belt on as he laid his head back against the rest. I sighed pulling out the parking lot. This is unbelievable