Chapter Eighteen: Hold You Down

Chris,

I walked into the house seeing yella laying on the couch watching meet the browns.

I knew how she would react after I told her especially her mood swings going crazy like it is. I wish she knew I don't even want to leave her or my son but I've been with them more than anyone and I have to focus on my career to.

" I'm sorry" I said kissing her forehead

"You're not sorry enough chris" She said before sitting up. " What am I supposed to do while you're gone? We have a child and another one on the way and you're Just gonna leave me!? You're selfish"

"I'm selfish!? You don't wanna talk about selfish Danyella because at the end you're gonna be the one crying! " I yelled. She stared deep into my eyes before getting up and running towards the bedroom slamming the door. I signed and punched the wall.

Danyella,

I slammed the door before sliding down it. He's right though. I was selfish for keeping Carter from him but I wish he would Just let that shit go!

At the same time I understand how bad I hurt him after abandoning him at the airport like that wanting answers to questions I didn't even know the answer to. Isn't it crazy how sad my life got from the first chapter of my story to now?

I huffed before walking to the bathroom taking a hot shower. I let the hot water hit my skin as I felt hands wrap around my waist and kisses all over my neck

"I love you yella believe me" He whrispered seductively in my ear.

"I know you do, I Just wish you could stay" I said making him turn me around. I instantly became wet seeing the water dripping down his face and lips.

" I wish I could too, But for the remainder of me being here let's savor it" He said while licking his lips. I smiled before crashing my lips against his as he grabbed my ass pushing me against the wall. He broke the kiss leaving trails from my Jawline to my chest. I bit my lip he placed my legs on his shoulders before sticking his warm tounge inside of me. I grabbed his hair as I moaned his name loudly. I came after several minutes leaving him With a smirk on his face. He came back up and began kissing my neck.

"Say you love me" He moaned as he stuck all of him inside me.

"Chris" I moaned while laying my head against the wall.

"I didn't hear you" He said while licking behind my ear.

"I-I love you"

****

I laid in bed while playing with Carter's small little curls. I can only imagine how he's going to feel after finding out his father is leaving for three months.

"Mommy" Carter said snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yes baby?"

"What are we doing for my birday?"

"I don't know I'll ask daddy" I said kissing his cheek. The bad thing is his birthday is the same day chris has to leave. I sighed before getting up going towards the game room seeing Chris playing some shooting game. I sat on the red leather couch laying my head on his shoulder

" I'm going to miss you" I mumbled. He paused the game and lifted my head up before peaking my lips

"Don't worry, Baby it's only three months and I'll video chat with you every chance I get, Just remember If I'm here or not I'll always hold you down"

I smiled before laying on his lap drifting off to sleep thinking about Anastasia. I can't wait until she's here.