Chapter Thirteen: News pt. 1

Danyella,

I opened my eyes slightly seeing people sitting and talking in the corner. I stared at the plain white walls realizing where I am. A quick pain rushed through my body causing me to gasp and the talking to stop.

"Yella you're up!" Angel said as she hugged me.

"What happened? Why am I in the hospital?" I asked looking at the cords attached to my body

"You got in a car accident" My mother said. She had a sleeping Carter in her arms and my father right next to her. I felt tears falling down my face remembering why I got in the accident.

"Y-You have cancer?" I cried making my dad come and hug me. I glanced at angel who was crying also.

"Baby I'll be fine, I never wanted you to find out this way, especially coming from Chris"

"How come you didn't tell me? How sick are you?"

"I couldn't find the right time with you having Carter and getting back with Chris I didn't wanna hurt you. I'm sick as you can get but don't worry, I'm a Carter we're fighters"

I showed a faint smile as I looked around the room. Everyone was here. Everyone.. Except Chris

"He's outside" Trey said sensing what I was thinking. I nodded and laid back down hearing the door open. I looked at Chris who's eyes were bright red and he had bags under his eyes like he haven't slept for days. Once he saw me a smile automatically came across his face.

"Oh my god you're up" He said pulling me in for a hug. I smiled as I rested my head on his shoulder

"We're gonna give you some time alone" My dad said as they walked out the room leaving us and a sleeping Carter on the couch.

"Baby I thought I lost you" He said sitting next to me.

"I'm fine, I Just couldn't function what you said, how could he Just up and not tell me he's sick like that? And the way they've been treating you isn't exceptable no matter the condition"

"That's not the point yella, your mom told me that they have always liked me but couldn't stand to show that knowing how you felt about me. You told them I abandoned you and Carter?" He asked with hurt in his voice

"I couldn't tell them the truth, they probably would've disowned me or worse to--"

"Don't blame them for how they treated me if it was your fault! Them not liking me is on you"

"I'm sorry" I cried making him pull me in for a hug.

"But let's not focus on that right now, I missed you and glad you're okay"

"How glad?" I asked before kissing his lips multiple times.

"Damn you missed the D and only been out for five hours"

"five hours!? Oh my god! I can only imagine how Carter must've reacted"

"He was upset at first but I calmed him down, he even made a little song for you, you ain't tell me he can sing"

" Well he gets that from you, you could've guessed it"

"Im happy I got you pregnant though"

I laughed. "Yeah me too"

He leaned me back and started kissing my neck making me let out a faint moen.

"Chris, Carter is right there"

"Let me get a little taste though" He said going down to the bottom of my hospital gown. He lifted it up making a draft sweep across my kitty.

"Where's my underwear?" I asked while raising a eyebrow

" Apparently I forgot to bring you some, points for me" He replied licking his lips before kissing my lips causing chills to go through me. I gripped his curls as his warm tounge entered me causing me to moan loudly. I bit my lip as he pumped his tounge in and out of me while fingering me at the same time. My back arched as I felt a wave of pleasure go through my body as I came. He licked every drop of my juices before coming up and kissing my lips multiple times making me taste a little of myself.

"You're a freak Mr.Brown" I said while playing with his curls.

"But you like it" He said sticking his tounge in my mouth making me giggle

"Knock knock" I heard a familiar voice say. "Oh my god"

I sat up seeing Monica dressed in a nurse uniform along with Lexis next to her dressed in a doctors uniform. Now what's the odds of that happening?