Chapter Twenty One: Loyal

Chris,

" Thank you for being here with us tonight it means so much!" Trey yelled into the microphone making the crowd cheer. I loved this the most about being a celebrity. The fans and people caring so much about you that truthfully doesn't even know you.

Not to mention the rush of excitement that comes over you while your running towards your car trying not to get surrounded by screaming fans. It's Just amazing!

"Hope you enjoyed the concert and have an amazing time at the after party!" I yelled.

" Goodnight lovers and friends " Trey said making The girls scream mostly.I shook my head before following him down the stairs leading to the backstage entry.

"Nigga you gone end up getting raped saying that" I said while laughing making him laugh too.

"Don't be a jinx, That probably gave us more publicity anyway"

"Yeah true" I said before answering my phone seeing Danyella name spread on the ID number

"Hello beautiful"

"Hey, how's your tour?"

"Great, It would be better if I had my two prize possessions"

" I'm hoping Carter and I are both of them

"You know you are, what's up?" I asked while walking in my dressing room shutting the door behind me.

She sighed. "Nothing chris, Just... When was the last time you spoken to Anya?"

"Who the hell is onion?" I asked truthfully making her laugh even though I know she didn't want to.

"Anya chris! Don't act stupid!"

"Damn, you mean that girl that was your friend in high school?"

"No Anya from the onion patch queen!"

I rubbed my face. "what about her?"

"Again, When. Was. The. Last. Time. You. Spoken. To. Her?"

"I've never spoken to her, why?"

"You're Just gonna lie like that?" She said sounding like she was gonna cry.

"Yella what are you-- were you drinking?"

" Just, you know-- fuck it bye" She said before disconnecting the call. I groaned and laid my head back against the couch. I know exactly what she's talking about and truthfully I was with Anya a few times while I was away from yella but that was before I even knew about carter! I know that bitch had to try to start shit again with her. At least now I know I have to get rid of her. Someway. But hell this is my free time I don't give a damn.