Chapter Nine: Charity Banquet pt.2

Chris,

I looked at Danyella's father as if he was crazy. I don't even know what to say. Part of me wants to punch this old man In his face but I know that would cause me getting arrested again and I don't want that.

"Chris let's Just go" Yella said while standing up

"Great idea, have a nice night" Tina smiled

" Nah I wanna get something off my chest" Carl (Danyella's dad) said.

"Fine daddy, what is it?"

" You could've did a lot better, chris I don't like you I'll admit. But what you don't know is why"

"Hmm, and why is that sir?"

"Because you're one of those musical guys who think they can get away with anything and still have people love them no matter what they do. You're not a man Chris. You're a sad excuse for one. And you are not fit to have Danyella or Carter"

" That's not far! Trey is a musician and you never hated him!"

"That's the difference between them two. One is actually a real man and the other is Just a boy"

I felt my blood boil as I listened to everything he said. He hated me before I even started singing. So we know he's lying.

" Sir lemme tell you something, bringing up the past is a waste of time especially doing it in front of my damn son! I'm not gonna act like someone I'm not Just to impress you because at the end of the day. I fucked your daughter"

"Chris" Danyella yelled

" Long and hard! And rather you like it or not I cummed inside of her and got her pregnant. You can't go back in time. And if you can, think about stopping your hair from falling off you bald black M&M" I said before picking up Carter. "Now we'll leave but the next time I'll do a lot more than talk back"

Danyella,

I laughed as Chris walked out the ballroom with all eyes on him. What he said was true! My parents have no reason to hate him and he had no reason to want them to like him if we're not even together.

"Don't ever bring him back" My mother said.

"Mama shut up" Angel said as she approached me

"Excuse you!" My dad asked.

"You don't like anyone for us, you was pissed when I first got with Trey so don't act like you thought he was perfect knowing him and chris do the same thing. You both need to lighten up real quick because it'll be sad not to be able to see your grand kids for years over your petty ways"

" We wasn't talking to you" Mama said curving her neck like a ghetto highschooler

"Danyella you are not to see Chris again, do you hear me?!" My dad yelled

"Mane you can't tell me what to do! I'm a woman and I'm free to do whatever I want like I've been doing. I love Chris rather you like it or not and ain't a damn thing you can do about it" I said before walking away. Did I say I love Chris?

Trina,

I watched as Danyella walked out of the banquet and out the door. Both her and angel aren't our little girls anymore and I can't help but blame those boys they're with. But it's fine looks like I'll Just have to get rid of them like I did Lexis and Eddie. They're gonna learn to respect their parents! And I know Just the plan.