Chapter Five: Explanation

Danyella,

We pulled up to the apartment and I quickly got out seeing Carter sound asleep in the backseat

" I got it" Chris said picking him up. I sighed and went towards the door unlocking it and walking in. I put my purse on the couch before going in the kitchen taking out some leftover cheesecake. I watched as Chris walked in Carters room. I rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa turning on the television waiting for him to come out and probably yell at me.

Chris,

"Daddy?" Carter said as I laid him down.

"Yeah" I sighed playing with his small curls.

" I'm so happy I found you, mommy kept saying you were at work but I always knew you would come back no matter how long you stayed gone you wouldn't forget about me"

" I'll never stay away form you Carter. I'm not at work anymore I'll be here every time you need me, ok?"

"Ok, goodnight daddy" He said kissing my cheek

"Night little man" I said cutting off the light

"And daddy?"

"Hmm?"

"Please don't yell at mommy, she's very emotional"

I chuckled. " Don't I know it" I said shutting the door. I walked out the room seeing yella sitting on the couch watching beauty shop while stuffing her face. She looks so good from the last time I seen her. Her hair is shorter and I could easily tell her ass got bigger. I missed her a lot since the day she left me at the airport. A part of me kept saying I hated her but I knew I can never hate the love of my life.

"Did you have fun?" She asked as I sat next to her.

"Tell me why you never told me I had a son"

She swallowed hard before sitting up and turning the TV off.

"I-I was scared.. You Just started your career I didn't wanna ruin that for you"

" What I tell you about protecting me?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Ch--"

"No, Danyella I'm not your damn child you don't protect me! More than anything I should be protecting you If you can barley think straight, I told you I'm smart which means my career would've still sailed without any ice bergs blocking because I have you and my son"

"I'm sorry"

"I know, I'm not gonna yell at you though because 1. I'm to tired 2. Carter in the other room.. And 3. I missed you" He said peaking my lips. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. I flipped us over so I was hovering over him and took my shirt off throwing it across the room.

"Yella Carters asleep"

" I haven't had sex in years, You better be quite" I said kissing him while sliding off his pants along with his boxers. I kissed him roughly yet passionately as I slowly entered cj inside of me. I moaned hearing him groan against my ear. I started moving my hips in a circular motion as I crashed my lips against his. He squeezed my ass making my mouth open. Our tounges danced as I stated bouncing lightly

"Shit" He hissed bitting on my bottom lip. I missed everything about us. The sex, the Jokes, the chemistry, hell even the arguments. Maybe it was fate letting Carter find Chris after all. I bounced faster making him grunt while rolling his eyes back.

"fuck" He groaned taking me off of him as he cummed on the couch.

"I love you" I said kissing his neck"

"Nah it's my turn" He smirked flipping us over so he was hovering over me. He slid off his shirt before entering me roughly making me moan loudly.

"Chris" I moaned while gripping his hair. As he pumped in and out in a fast pace. I bit my lip feeling an orgasm rushing through my body as I came. He slowed down looking deep in my eyes.

"I love you too" He said kissing me passionately.