Chapter Nineteen: Anya pt. 1

Danyella,

I sat In bed looking at my swollen feet. Im so freaking pregnant!

My feet hurt and my boobs but butt looks like Nicki Minaj customs. This shit sucks especially knowing I'ma have to buy some new clothes.

" Hello auntie yella" Lavoda said coming out of nowhere.

"H-How did you.. Angel!!!" I yelled making Angel waddle into my room. Her stomach is as big as mine if not more.

"Hey Teddy, or hippo" She Joked while sitting next to me.

"You do know your stomach is huge too, you should watch what you say" I said getting up making my back hurt a little. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I didn't wanna stay home and besides Lavoda misses her auntie yella" She smiled. Two days ago sadly Chris left for his tour. Him and Trey which means it's Just been me and angel which is miserable. Sometimes you Just need a man by your side.

"Whatever I'm hungry, want anything?"

"Yeah, you going out?" She asked as we walked to the living room.

"Ha you funny, Lisabeth!" I yelled making the British women come from the back room.

"Yes Mrs. Brown?" She asked in her strong accent. Im guessing chris told her to call me that.

" Yeah could you please run by KFC and get me a number six with a large sprite, want anything?" I asked looking at angel.

" Same" She smiled. Lisabeth shook her head ok and walked out the door

"Who was that?" Angel asked as we sat on the couch.

"Since chris is gonna be gone for a while he hired a butler to watch over me and Carter. She's here every single day even has a room In the pool house"

" And you cool with that?"

"Yea, what do you do while Trey's gone?"

She sighed. "Come over here, or mama's"

"I haven't talked to her since daddy's... Death" I said almost shocking on the last word.

"You're lying! Why would you do that?"

"I have a lot on my plate Ange, besides it's not like I'm attending on not talking to her" I said waddling to the door after hearing it ring.

I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. My blood pressure went up seeing the last person I expected.

"Did you miss me?" Anya said smiling from ear to ear. From the look on her face I can tell she's up to no good.