Chapter Seventeen: Anastasia?

Danyella,

I slipped on my beanie as I grabbed my purse.

"Hurry up!" I yelled as Chris walked out the back room.

"Damn girl, Can't a Nigga go to the bathroom?"

" Not if you're gonna take a thousand days Just to take a piss! There's more than three bathrooms in this damn house pick one!" I said before walking out the door.

Today I get to find out The sex of my baby! Carter is with my mother which also gives me and Chris a little alone time. But the way I've been treating him.. I don't see that happening. Hormones are really bipolar.

Chris,

I shook my head as I unlocked the car. Danyella's mood swings are driving me far from insane! And it being almost Christmas only makes me rethink about getting her ass anything.

"What if it's a boy?" Yella asked as we drove towards the hospital

"Then we can name him CJ"

"After your dick Chris?" She asked seriously

"That's what made him"

"You have problems! I'm thinking montel"

"Montel Brown"

"Why can't it be Montel Carter?"

"Because that sounds ugly, but what if it's a girl?"

She gasped. "Erica Carter!"

"That's actually cute, where did that come from?"

"My great grandma Erica Crane, she died during her pregnancy"

"Your life is Jacked up" I laughed making her hit my arm.

"Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Brown" Dr. Mena said while smiling. Yella smiled hard before blushing

"Hello Doctor" She said shyly. I chuckled and sat in the seat by the bed. Reading my text from Trey.

I hate having to keep things from yella. But I know she has to know.

Danyella,

"So how's pregnant life?" Dr. Mena asked as she turned on the television and took out a jar

"It's great, I guess I'm use to it by now" I smiled as I laid my head back. I glanced at Chris who had guilt written all over his face. I frowned before shrugging it off.

"Well let's Just check on things in there" She said while rubbing the gel on my tummy before taking the mouse like thing moving it in circles around my stomach.

"Here is your daughter" She smiled. A tear fell from my eye as I looked at her moving around. Her hair looks so long I already know she's gonna be beautiful.

" I'll give you some time" Dr. Mena said before walking out. I glanced at Chris who's eyes were glued to the tron

"Wow"

"Isn't she pretty" I smiled making him walk up to me sitting on the bed.

"She is, I Just thought of another name"

"What?"

" Anastasia Carter Brown"

"ACB" I laughed. "That's cute"

He sighed before Jumping off of the bed while rubbing his hair through his now blonde hair.

"What's wrong?"

"Yella I love you so much you know that right?"

"Yeah of course, Why?"

" I have to go on tour again. But this time It could last three months or longer"

I sniffled as the doctor came back in cutting the tron off. After giving me my vitamins I got in the car laying my head against the window. I hate that when it's not one thing it's another.

"Please talk to me" Chris asked once we pulled up to the house

"Why? Why can't I have a drama free life? It's always something!" I yelled getting out the car and slamming it.