Chapter Twenty Six: Happy Birthday Carter pt.2

Danyella,

I can't believe I'm giving birth on Carters birthday. I know he's bound to get jealous eventually having to share a birthday with his little sister.

"Oh my god you're ready to start pushing" The doctor said making me breath ready

"I'm not ready I want a rain check" I pouted. I actually like being pregnant for some reason.

"Baby don't worry Carter will be ok" Chris assured me.

"No he won't! His own parents aren't had his own birthday party"

"We need you to start pushing on the count of three ok" The doctor said and I swallowed hard before nodding. "1..2..push!"

I pushed as hard as I could before the doctor told me to stop and breath. Ok this the part I hate about being pregnant.

"Ok again 1..2 ..Go!"

I pushed again this time feeling something between my legs.

"Chris this is gross" I cried making him chuckle. I don't see shit funny.

"I see a head push one more time your hardest"

"Yeah like I wasn't pushing hard before!"

"You're a lucky man" The doctor said to Chris making him bit his lip trying to hold back his laughter. I pushed one more time before the sound of my new born baby girl filled the room. I sighed deeply before laying back down.

"She's here, would you like to hold her?" The doctor said after wrapping her in a blanket.

"Duuh" I said before taking Anastasia from him. She looks so much like me it's so cute. "Looks like this one got blessed with my features" I smiled.

"She so pretty, We make some beautiful kids together"

"Yeah that doesn't mean I want another one either" I laughed when I heard the door open. I looked over seeing my mama and Carter who wouldn't take his eyes off of Anastasia.

"Hey everyone" I smiled while giving Anastasia to Chris.

"Hey" My mom said before holding my hand

"Where's angel?"

"She actually Just went in to labor"

"Oh my god that's so weird" I said sarcasticly. I knew that was gonna happen. I wouldn't be surprised if she has twins since I didn't. My family has always had a long line of twins.

"She's so gorgeous sweetie, took after her grandmother I see"

"Mama" I laughed when the doctor cleared her throat.

"Are you ready to push again?" She asked with a smile. I looked at Chris who didn't take his eyes off of Anastasia. I'm happy he's happy to have a daughter but I'm freaking out.

"What do you mean again?" I yelled.

"Don't worry It's Just the after birth" She assured me. Now I wish it was another kid. After birth hurts like hell!

Chris,

"Hey ana" Carter said making me look up from my phone.

"I'm guessing you're my sister now, I'm Carter you're most likely going to hate me when we're older since I'm gonna bother you almost every day" He said making me laugh.

"Carter what are you doing?" I asked making him look up at me.

"I'm Just giving her a warning now so she won't be surprised later"

I chuckled and looked up at Danyella who was smiling and talking to angel while holding one of her kids. It's like I fall more and more In love with her everytime I see her.

"How would you like to help me to do something?" I asked Trey who was texting. I actually think I'm ready to propose.

A/N: So what do you think about this chapter?

On the side is Chris and Anastasia

Chris is finally going to propose!!

Get ready because this book is almost over.