Chapter Twenty: Anya pt. 2

Danyella,

I stood still staring at my ex best friend. I can't stand this hoe.

First she goes ahead and falls for my man and sleeps with him. It's not like I ain't expect that shit though. Especially coming from her. She dated lexis while I was with him. She's a snake and honestly I have no idea why I remained friends with her.

Maybe it's because I had no one. My parents didn't talk to me that much because I was trying to make it on my own. The only person I had while she was away was Chris and this bitch Just had to ruin it. I still don't know when and why did he sleep with her nor do I give a damn right now. I won that's all that matters

"Can I come in or nah?" Anya asked snapping my out my very rude thoughts.

"Nah"I heard angel say from in the kitchen.

I laughed. "Why are you here Anya? Last I recall you moved to Mississippi"

"Yeah I did, but I've been feeling guilty about the whole chris situation and I miss being your friend, I came for forgiveness"

"Bish whet" Angel said

I laughed a little before paying my attention back to Anya. "Come in" I said moving the side seeing angel with a look of disgust on her face as she ate her grapes... My grapes!!

" Nice place yella, I see life is good to you"

"Yeah it is, you see I'm expecting so yeah"

"Wow you're huge, By any chance is lexis the father?"

"By any chance do you wanna get your ass beat!?" Angel asked making me laugh harder than before.

"Angel! Go with the kids!" I said while still laughing and pointing to the game room.

"Bu--"

"Go!"

She groaned. " Fine, hoe hoe hoe Christmas is on the way I wonder how you're gonna show your Christmas spirit" She said eyeing Anya before walking away in the room.

"Wow she's something else" Anya laughed.

"Alright let's get to the point, you're here for a reason and I want it now"

She laughed. "Just to reclaim my best friend"

"Ha!" Angel said making me chuckle.

"Why should I believe you though? You've always been a bitch to me and you expect me to forgive you? Get The Fuck outta here" I said rolling my eyes.

"A'ight you caught me red handed, I came for a reason. And that is to tell you I'm pregnant" She said with a evil grin.

"And I should give a damn because? I ain't fuck you"

" Yeah you didn't, Chris did"

I looked at her trying my best not to punch her in her big ass nose. This hoe is lying! She has to be. He's been with me since he came back and I heard she moved to Mississippi a while back after chris quit.

" You're a lier" I said on the virge of tears.

"Why would I lie? It must suck to be you now"

"Hol up see bitch this is where you went wrong" Angel said coming out the room swinging. I was to deep in thought and hatered to stop her from punching Anya in the face.

After a couple more hits I finally removed angel from her.

Anya laughed. "Don't worry, I'll be back" She said while walking out. I shook my head before flopping on The couch trying to process what she told me.

She could be telling The truth.

But she couldn't be either.

" You don't actually believe her do you?" Angel asked while crossing her arms as Lisabeth walked In The house putting the food on The counter. I forgot all about that.

"Here's your food, everything alright? Need anything else?" She asked looking at both of us.

"We're fine" Angel dismissed her. She nodded and walked away.

"I shouldn't believe her? She sounded so truthful"

"How do you sound truthful? Yella she's a hoe and Chris is a big superstar now every girl wanna be with him and would do anything to he with him I go through the same shit, It's nothing new"

I sighed. "I'm not sure angel"

" Don't be" She said taking her food out. "I'm spending the night and if you so happen to 'care' that much then call him"

I laid back and closed my eyes. Call him? No, I can't! While he's away? I Just need a nap.

But I wonder what he's doing now?

(A/n: I don't feel like enough chapters have Chris POV so next chapter and three after that will be ONLY Chris point of view while he's away. Maybe I'll throw in some Angel and Trey point of view's to! Is that a good idea?)