Chapter Sixteen: Heated

Danyella,

I sat in the chair watching as everyone talked to my father. I have so many questions that Im assuming won't even be answered. The room got quite as my father looked at me.

"Yella come here" He said while sitting up. I stayed where I was not moving a muscle. I don't even know what to say to him. I have nothing to say. I'm trying not to feel stressed out for my baby's sake.

" Danyella Just go talk to him" Angel said. I instantly got up and got in her face making Chris hold me back.

"This is your damn fault angel! You couldn't keep your damn mouth shut for a second? Stfu dash a means shut the fuck up angel! Follow it!" I yelled making her slap me.

"Don't blame me! You're not miss perfect Danyella Aliza Chanel Carter! You are the one who fell in love with a damn teacher and got pregnant without telling the father so don't blame me and tell me to shut the fuck up because it's you that need to sit her childish ass down somewhere like daddy said in the speech!"

"aye cut this shit out this ain't no damn Madea special!" Trey said moving angel out my face. I sighed and flopped back in the chair.

"come here" My dad said pointing to me and angel. We both huffed before walking towards him. "Apologize to each other"

"Ha" Angel laughed. My dad gave her a look causing her to turn to me. "I'm sorry yella, This isn't a time to argue and we're Just bringing stress to our baby's"

"I'm sorry angel, I shouldn't have yelled at you knowing this isn't anyone's fault. Besides we're Carter's we fight" I smiled making Angel hug me. I looked at my parents who looked more sad than before.

"Kids let's stop beating around the bush, I'm dying"

"What? Don't say that" Angel said through clenched teeth

"I love you so much you know that, take good care of your family and don't turn on each other like you Just did, We're Carter's remember that"

A tear slipped from my face as we nodded before he turned his attention towards chris.

"I want you to take good care of my baby girl alright?"

"Without a doubt that's what I'm attending to do"

" Im sorry about everything I've put you through, you're a great man Christopher"

"Thanks sir" Chris said as a tear slipped from his eye. Even though he's been so rude to him he still respected him.

The room got quite as his eyes slowly closed and the machine made its loud beep nose causing doctors and nurses to rush in.

I held on to Chris as I silently cried into his chest. I can't believe my father's gone.

******

I laid in bed looking out the window as snow fell from the sky. Surprisingly I'm not depressed anymore. Even if he's not here with me he's here with me. Looking down at me watching my every move.

"Mommy" Carter said sitting next to me as Chris made coffee in the kitchen.

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

I smiled and laid my head on the window

A/N: Wasn't that so emotional? I'm crying right now! But don't worry the next chapter is better because you get to find out the sex of the baby! Call it skipping months. Let's repeat the question form book one though!

Boy or girl?