Chapter Ten: Figure it out (extra short chapter)

Danyella,

I walked into Aliza Chanel thinking about what happened at the banquet. It's now been two weeks since then but I can't help but hate what happened!

"Ola puta" Lilly said snapping me out my thoughts

"Hey beautiful what you doing here today?" Lilly got pregnant and was supposed to be out for four months to care to her baby.

" Miracle's no good dead beat father finally decided to look after her. I swear I thank the lord"

" Well it's great that she'll be growing up with her father" I smiled before walking to my office. I sat at my desk seeing Lilly walking in.

" So I heard Chris is back" She said with a smirk.

"Well aren't you late"

" Girl I've been pushing a human out of me don't get smart! Now tell me all the details" She said sitting down. I gave her a confused look making her let out a faint laugh. "Girl don't act like ain't shit happen because I know it did"

I told her all about the mall thing from the banquet and she Just busted out laughing making me join in.

"That's not funny Lilly!"

"Honey yes, it is! First your ignorant ass parents still starting shit after all these years and Carter found his daddy without you knowing! And you ended up fucking him but not together! That shit Kevin Hart funny"

" Whatever get back to work"

" Aww don't get mad, yella I'm sorry but you should really stop playing these games! If Chris ain't wanna be with you he wouldn't have did all that work to bring his ass to that banquet despite what he says. Figure it out" She said before walking away. I'm always the one to get Lectures. But I guess she's right... Isn't she? I mean chris never shows any sign he still loves me why should I believe one persons opinion. Everything is Just turning into high school all over again and I don't need that.

(A/N: Sorry that the chapter is so short but I didn't really like this chapter but hope you did, if not sorry)

(PS. I think this book isn't getting as much reads as the other one so I'm thinking about keeping it or not)