Chapter Twenty Five: Happy Birthday Carter

Danyella,

I wroke up with a smile spread across my face. Today is the day I gave birth to my most prized possession. Even though I was alone through it all Im proud to be a mother.

"Carter get up" I said shaking him.

"Nooo why?"

"Today's your birthday don't you wanna get ready for your party?" I said making him quickly Jump up.

"It's my birthday?! I'm offically five years old?!"

I laughed. "You're offically five years old"

"Turn up! Im a go take a shower I'll be right back"

"Hol' up lil man, That doesn't mean you grown, you can take a bath, now hurry up I'll let you pick out your own outfit"

"A'ight" He said before walking in the bathroom shutting the door. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around. It's actually quite, Oh my god chris is missing!

I ran downstairs seeing chris looking at a birthday cake which had grafiti on it. I walked closer and hit chris in the back of the head.

"Ow damn what you do that for?" He said rubbing his head.

"Why the hell does this cake say chris?" I asked through gritted teeth

"Well he conciders himself a mini chris so why not have the cake say my name" He said making me hit him again.

"Is you stupid or nah? Get that off of it"

"Or I could Just put mini above chris and everythings fine"

"I swear" I said walking to the fridge to cook my baby breakfast

"I already cooked for him, and it wouldn't be a problem if we Just names him chris the second" He said making me shoot him a look.

"You're making my entire morning complicated" I sighed making him wrap his arms around my some what waist and kiss my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm excited concidering it's my son's birthday and I wasn't exactly there to see him being born.. or concived since I had no idea"

"Shut up fore I smack the hell out of you" I said reconnecting his arms from my body.

"Why you seem extra moody? You alright?"He asked making me start to cry. Why the hell am I crying?

"DO I LOOK ALRIGHT IM FUCKING FAT AND YOU GONNA ASK ME AM I ALRIGHT?!" I yelled making his eyes wriden.

"Well...Im sorry I asked, Next time I'll wear six condoms to prevent this" He said walking past me. I swear he's childish

"Mommy look" Carter said showing me his outfit which was a white dress shirt and black Jeans with a long ass hooded plaid sweater that had a picture of an anime character in the middle that looked exactly like him concidering chris had it custom made with plaid timberlands..

"You look more and more like your father everyday"

"I already told you mommy I'm mini breezy Im supposed to duuh" He said making me furrow my eyebrows. "Is that my cake" He asked running towards it.

"Yeah sorry about it saying ch--"

"Oh my god! It says chris! So you're finally admiting I am mini breezy huh?" He asked with a raised eyebrow making chris chuckle.

"Whatever, breezy make sure you and mini breezy load the car while I change" I said before walking upstairs.

Chris,

We walked in to sky zone seeing everyone already there playing and talking. I guess people ain't got no patience nowadays.

"Well hello ladies" I said walking over to my mama and danyella's mother.

"Hey sweetie" My mom said hugging me then yella as trina hugged me then yella.

"You excited to be five?" My mom asked carter

"Yeah I guess, I mean it's good since I get cake" He said making everyone laugh.

"Mommy can I go play with lavada and uncle trey?"

"Yeah but make sure to be careful" She said before carter ran off. I looked at trey while shaking my head. I swear he's a kid in the inside. I already know it had to be his idea to come here.

"So how are you two?" Trina asked making me look back at them.

"We good" Danyella said while sitting down.

My mother and Trina looked at each other before looking back at us. "So we've been thinking, When are you guys planning on getting married?" She said making both me and yella's eyes widen. I can't exactly say I haven't thought of proposing cuz I have. Here's a secret I'm actually planning on proposing to her after she gives birth to anastashia.

"Uhmm, I don't know, I uhmm I, Ahhhhhhhh oh my god" Danyella yelled when water dripped donw her leg. Dammit.

"Oh my god you're in labor" My mother said while grabbing her hand.

"I'll uhmm get carter mama can you take yella to the car"

"No! I want carter to enjoy his birthday mama can you stay here with him?"

"Of course"

"Fine let's go" I said grabbing yella's hand as we made our way to the car