Chapter Twenty Seven: The Proposal

Danyella,

"You ready?" Angel asked as I grabbed Anastasia.

"Yeah" I sighed. I was mad that Chris dumb ass had to go to the studio on the day I was checking out the hospital which I find dumb that he couldn't reschedule for me.

"How's mama's baby" I laughed as I put Anastasia in the car making her smile and talk jiberish

"Have you thought about her whole name yet?" Angel asked as we began driving.

"Yeah, I like Anastasia princess Brown" I said making her scrunch up her face at me

"APB? How about Anastasia nyjeria Brown?"

"That's pretty, I'll Have to ask, urgh her father"

She laughed. "It ain't that serious, Have you ever thought he's busy?"

"Busy my ass! That Nigga Just trifling"

"Is you still pregnant or nah?"

"Fuck you"

***

"Why are we here?" I asked once we walked towards my old high school. I smiled remembering everything I went through when Chris was here. Since we left they turned the school down and now it's Just a walk through aquarium.

"Apparently I have to pick up some papers for work, It'll only take a minute"She assured me as we walked in.

"Oh my god" I said in Aww.

Chris,

Have you ever been so dedicated to something that you would do anything to make sure it's perfect? That's how much I was focused on proposing to Danyella. And where's the best place to do it than where we first met?

"Is you happy or nah?" Angel said before walking away with Anastasia leaving Just me and Yella.

"Chris what is this?" She asked as I grabbed her hand.

"Something I've always wanted to do, and is scared to do"

"It's so pretty" She said before gasping. "How much did this cost you?"

I laughed. "Did you forget how much money I got? I'm good believe me, Just sit here and let me show you how much I love you" I said walking to the piano.

"This is one of my early songs but it was based off of you, and how I felt when we first met and how I wished the moment you left me at the airport I Just kissed you and maybe everything would've ended better" I said when tears started falling from her eyes.

"Why Am I mad, I don't get it, It seems like every time you give me signs, And I miss it! I did it again, I admit it, I left you standing there, And now I regret it, Seems like every time, I get the chance, I lose my cool, and I blow it, And I get all tongue tied, Lost in your eyes, I'm a fool, and I know it!

I should've kissed you, I should've told you, Told you just how I feel, And next time I won't stop, I'll listen to my heart, Cause what I feel is real! I should've kissed you, I should've told you how I feel, I should've kissed you, I should've showed you just how I feel

Now why didn't I Give you my two cents, A million reasons why I should have, And it makes no sense, So here I am, By myself again, Stopping for green lights, and I know, I wanna be more than friends, How come every time I get the chance I lose my cool and I blow it, And I get all tongue tied, Lost in your eyes, I'm a fool and I know it!

Hey, I should've kissed you, I should've told you, Told you just how I feel, And next time I won't stop, I'll listen to my heart, Cause what I feel is real! I should've kissed you, I should've told you how I feel, I should've kissed you, I should've showed you just how I feel!

So I turned the car around, And you were right where I left you, And your smile said you were feeling it too, And the moon shined bright, Cause when your lips met mine, And yeah I finally got it right, I'll be leaving with you tonight, And I won't have to say,

I should've kissed you, I should've told you, Told you just how I feel, And next time I won't stop, I'll listen to my heart, Cause what I feel is real! I should've kissed you, Girl I should've told you how I feel, I should've kissed you, I should've showed you just how I feel

Girl I should've kissed you, I should've told you told you just how I feel, And this time I won't stop, Until I have your heart, Cause what I'm feeling is real"

By the end of the song yella was crying like Anastasia when she first came out of her. I quickly wriped her tears and smiled at he making her peak my lips.

"That was so sweet, I love you so much"

"I know, And I love you too, You're my world okay, Even when I slip up and do stupid shit believe me when I say I love you"

"I believe you" She sniffled with smile on her face before I grabbed the ring box out of my Jacket making her eyes lit up.

"Oh my god" She said before covering her mouth.

"Danyella Aliza Chanel Carter I knew I loved you since I first met you, We've been through so many things leading up to today and I'm sorry for everything that I put you through, I guess this isn't the way you probably dreamed of meeting someone and falling in love but at least its more than what most girls get. I'm more than thrilled to have you as not only my girlfriend and soon to be fiance but my baby mama which I can't help but smile about everytime I think about it. We have two wonderful kids together that I Just know will grow up having the best and being the best. But first, I wanna marry the best, If you allow me to have that, In other words, will you marry me?"

Danyella,

I wriped my tears before looking up seeing everyone watching by the door.

"Girl say yes already!!" Angel yelled making everyone laugh.

"Yes, Chris yes" I cried making Chris hug me and everyone to clap.

"Congratulations mommy" Carter said making me pick him up.

"Thanks baby"

***

"Say You love me" Chris groaned as he went faster making me grab the sheets.

"I love you" I moaned before releasing. My entire day has been amazing. First with being able to check out of the hospital with my wonderful new born but now I'm engaged and Just had the best sex ever!

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as Chris got in the shower with me

"Anything"

"What should be Anastasia's middle name? I was thinking Anastasia princess Brown and Angel was thinking Anastasia nyjeria Brown" I said and he laughed at the last name.

"Angel would pick that with her ghetto ass"

"My sister is not ghetto, ratchet yes but not ghetto" I laughed.

"How about Anastasia Carlina Brown?" He said making me smile.

"You put My father's name in her name"

"That's the right thing to do, and I respected him even if we did have a lot of bad situations"

"Awwe, I love you" I said peaking his lips.

"I love you too" He mumbled making the kiss deeper.

"Round five?"

"Hell yeah"