Villain Attack

Izuku's POV

   I sat in the bus, wearing my gym clothes since Aika and I didn't have our hero costumes yet. I sat by Kacchan and Aika. Kacchan still was the rude and prideful Kacchan but I was really glad that I could see him again. I even got to see Kirishima that I saw back from elementary school!

   "Hey...Um...Midoriya." I heard a voice. I turned my head and saw Kirishima blushing. "W-What's your quirk?"

   "You'll find out in a little bit." I said, smiling at him. When I smiled, everybody stared at me. "Why are you guys staring at me? Is there something on my face?"

   "No, it's just that..." Denki said but I couldn't hear the rest of his sentence. 

   "Stop socializing...We're here." Mr. Aizawa said. Once everyone off the bus, he led us to the USJ.

   The rescue hero, Thirteen, was there waiting for us. The heroes explained everything to us, informing us that we are doing rescue training. Everyone looked excited and happy about the class today.

   Then I spotted something near the center of the building. There was black smoke forming in front of the water fountain. People were coming out of it.

   "Woah, are there fake villains too?!" I heard Kirishima yell. 

   "Step back, those are real." Mr. Aizawa said. Everyone started panicking. "Thirteen, take care of the kids!"

   Before I could say anything, Mr. Aizawa jumped into the middle of the villains. He started taking them down one by one. I sighed in relief to see that he was okay and looked back towards Thirteen.

   Thirteen told us to go back to UA and get back ups. But as we were heading for the door, the blackish purple smoke covered us. I inched near Aika and held her hand tight. 

   I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was in the air, still holding Aika's hand. We were right above water and before we fell in, Aika used her quirk to summon a spirit. A water spirit.

   The water spirit helped us into a ship and informed us, well Aika, about the people in the water. I couldn't understand what they were saying until Aika told me. I can't speak spirit language, you know?

   "Hey, Izu. Do you think you can hypnotize them to get us to land?" Aika asked. "My quirk doesn't work well in controlling people. Even if I do, it's going to affect everyone here. You can control who you hypnotize right?"

   "Sure." I said. Just as I was about to sing, a frog girl and a grape haired boy jumped onto the ship.

   "I'm going to die! We're all going to die!" Mineta said. I face palmed internally and started singing. My sister told the other two our plan and told them to grab onto one of the villains.

   Once I started my song, I jumped onto a shark dude, mentally telling him to take me to land. My sister and the other two jumped onto other villains and I mentally told them to carry my friends to land. Once everyone was on land, I started singing another song, making the majority of the villains go to sleep.

   "Take that!" I heard Mineta scream as he threw a lot of his hair balls(?) at the villains. It stuck onto them, stopping them from moving. We left the villains and observed the situation with Mr. Aizawa.

   Mr. Aizawa was getting beaten by a muscular bird with a brain. We watched in horror as Mr. Aizawa's head got smashed into the ground. His arm was broken and his elbow was missing some of his skin. 

   "Let's go...We shouldn't be here." Mineta whispered, fear obvious in his voice. Aika and Asui nodded but I ran into the fight. "What the heck are you doing?!"

   "I'm helping!" I responded, starting my song.

   I controlled the hand-man, making him go against the bird guy. When he touched the bird's skin, the skin started falling off, then the muscles, then the bones. Half of his body was gone by the time I finished my song. I quickly started a new song, making the hand-man touch the brain of the bird, which quickly decayed under his hand.

   I still sang my song, carrying Mr. Aizawa away to Thirteen and the others. I then heard a flute playing and stopped singing. Since I knew Aika was putting the villains to sleep, I just put all my efforts in carrying Mr. Aizawa.

   I looked back once I was finished going up the stairs. Thirteen seemed injured and the some others were injured as well. I could see Aika running away from the mist guy as he wrapped around the hand villain, which was now asleep. 

   Then they disappeared. Aika and the other two kids were climbing up the stairs as the other pro heroes arrived. I helped them, checking people for any injuries. Most of my classmates just had small scratches.

   We got on the bus and went back to UA.

??? POV

   "Tomura, you're awake." I heard Kirigiri's voice. I turned around and saw the black smoke of the man. 

   "Yes, I'm awake." I growled, trying to get up. "Where's Nomu?"

   "Nomu's gone, I'm afraid. You killed him yourself." Kirigiri replied.

   I stared at him, confused. Then the memories returned. I groaned, thinking about the green haired boy and how easily he controlled me. He was dangerous. He is dangerous.

   "What should we do now?" Kirigiri asked. I shook my head, a smirk growing on my face. 

   "We can use him. HIs quirk will be quite useful for us." I replied. "Besides, I think he'll be happy to meet his father again."