Chaotic Competitions

Izuku's POV

I ran as the others ran after me. Midnight had already started the obstacle course.

Aika was currently running behind me, smacking people who came near with her flute.

My eyes began to hurt when we neared the second obstacle. I blinked it a few times, the pain ceasing.

"Watch out!" Aika yelled. I looked up, immediately seeing many 0 pointers, that I heard of, crowding the way.

"Oh crap..." I mumbled as a robot slammed down right in front of me.

I jumped onto the robot with Aika tailing behind me. During the years with my 'father' payed off well. I carried Aika, bridal style, and jumped around the robots to the next obstacle course.

We managed to get to the obstacle course before other people. Thankfully, the others were still far behind.

I panicked as the others caught up and suddenly, Aika and I was lifted into the air.

"W-What the heck?" Aika yelled, grabbing onto me.

"W-Wait! Aika you aren't doing this?!" I asked, holding Aika's hand as we were flung over the ravines.

"No? You're not doing this?" Aika asked, confused. I shook my head as we ran along the path. "Well, let's find out later."

We halted to a stop when we got to the third obstacle course. There were mines everywhere. The other participants were still far behind but Todoroki and Bakugou were catching up. At a very fast pace.

I started to panic as we were flung across the mine field once again.

"What the actual heck?" Aika yelled. I looked at her and she looked at me. "You really didn't do that?"

"Yep. Now let's go before they catch up. We're right at the finish line." I said, running. Aika tailed behind me.

"Now in first place is Izuku Midoriya! In second place is his sister Aika Shimizu!" I heard Present Mic announce. I smiled to myself as the audience cheered for us. I waved around and smiled at them, Aika doing the same. The crowds roared louder and we decided to wait for the others.

Time Skip

"The next event is...a cavalry battle! The first place winner of the obstacle course gets 10 million points!" Midnight announced. The moment she said that, all eyes were on me. "Here are the lists of points for the others!"

Midnight explained the event more and then everyone began to form their teams.

Aika and I already have decided to form a team together with some others. Our team consisted of Uraraka, Tokoyami, Aika, and Me. I would be the one to steal other's head bands, while Uraraka and Tokoyami will be on defense. Aika would occasionally use her quirk when needed and I would use my quirk to brainwash everyone.

"And start!"

We began to make our way to the others right when we heard that sound. I started singing when someone got close to getting our headband. When they stopped, I would snatch their headband and we would go to a safe place to rest for a few moments. I would stop singing once we got enough distance between us.

I currently got 4 headbands, which is suffocating. Most of the teams were out so it was Todoroki's team, Kacchan's team, Shinsou's team, Monoma's team, and my team. I sighed as I watched Kacchan yell at Monoma.

I saw Todoroki's team standing in front of us. I gave Todoroki a small smile.

"This is where I win." Todoroki stated, a bit coldly. That made me frown a bit.

"Well, you don't know until the end." I said, smiling once again. "Show me your all, Todoroki."

Todoroki froze the land around us. I started to sing, which was in vain because Yaoyorozu had made ear plugs.

"Smart...I should've thought of that." I mumbled. I began to panic. "I don't want to disappoint anyone."

Just when Todoroki was about to take my head band, I was thrown into the air. I stayed up there, not knowing what was happening. This was very similar to Mother's quirk. She used to make invisible blankets out of air and fly us around the backyard when Aika and I were finished with homework.

"Time!" Midnight yelled as I floated down. "Team Midoriya has won!"

Once I was safe on the ground, Aika ran to me. Actually, everyone did.

"What was that?"

"How did you do that?"

"Do you have two quirks?"

"What the heck, Deku?!"

"Shut up!" Aika yelled, glaring at everyone. She's usually very happy, kind, and bright but once someone is acting very annoying or rude, she'll turn very scary. Especially when someone hurts me. "Give him some space!"

Everyone grumbled as they walked away. Aika sighed and dragged me to the waiting room while everyone else began to play minigames.

"Izu...You do realize that it was very much like Mom's quirk...right?" She asked, tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Yeah..." I replied.

We stood there in silence for a few moments. Until Aika broke the silence.

"Izu, I came up with two conclusions." Aika took a deep breath as she wiped away her tears.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked jokingly, Aika giggled a bit.

"I think so." Aika replied. "It's either that Mom's watching other us...or..."

"I used her quirk." I finished. Aika nodded. "I guess we could test that out."

"How?" Aika asked.

"If I copied her quirk, there's a high chance that I might've copied some other quirks." I replied. "Should I try using other quirks?"

Aika nodded. I took a deep breath as I tried to summon an instrument. After a few moments of trying I gave up. I sighed as I shook my head. I was about to say something when something fell on my head.

"Ow! What is that?" I shouted. Aika laughed as I looked down. I saw a guitar. "Did you do that?"

"No?"

"Then...It worked!"

"Izu! You can copy quirks!" Aika said as she laughed.

"But how?" I asked.

"I'm guessing that you can copy the quirks of the people who've heard your singing." She said. "Directly, I mean. Not through social media."

"I guess." I mumbled. "Let's go back, we can go to the hospital later to be sure."

"Okay. Guess that would be fine." Aika shrugged.