Internships

(The image above is what Remix looks like. She will be mentioned later in this chapter. Note that the picture is not mine. Neither are the pictures that I used in my other books.)

Izuku's POV

I yawned as I trudged my way into the classroom. Last night, I stayed at Kacchan's house because it got pretty late while we were talking. I didn't get much sleep last night since I was talking with Kacchan in his room.

"Izu!" I heard Aika yell. I smiled as I turned to her. "I have great news to tell you!"

"Hmm?" I asked, setting my bag on my chair.

"You have a bunch of offers from hero agency thingy!" Aika squealed, pointing to the board where Mr. Aizawa stared at us.

"Oh, I do...I guess I was dozing off." I chuckled, looking at the board.

It showed that I got 5092 offers, Aika got 4902, Todoroki got 4123, and Kacchan got 3556. The others didn't get as much but there were still many people who got offers. I just assumed Aika and I got more because we were already popular for our celebrity activities.

"Now, you will be making hero names..." Mr. Aizawa grumbled. "Midnight, here, will help you choose the names..."

The class started to cheer as Midnight came in. I looked at Aika to see that she was already brainstorming ideas. I also started to think, trying to think of some cool names that will also represent me.

Time Skip

Everyone mostly already presented there hero names, it was only me, Aika, and Kacchan. Kacchan already presented several times but his names got denied since it was too...violent. I just couldn't think of names.

"I'll present now." Aika said.

She smiled confidently as she walked up to the front of the class.

"My name's going to be Musi..." She said, smiling at she looked at me. I pointed my thumbs up and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Well, that's a great name!" Midnight said, clapping as Aika went back to her seat.

"I'll present." I said, smiling as I stood up. Aika high-fived me as she passed by.

"My hero name is Muse." I said.

"May I ask why?" Momo and Midnight said.

"Well, I just really didn't have an idea so I just altered Aika's name but muse also means insiration right?" I asked. My classmates nodded. "I want to be an inspiration for others to do good."

"Great! I approve!" Midnight yelled, the bell ringing as she said so. "I'll get going now! Oh, and your manager told me to tell you guys that you have a fan meeting at Hosu, I think someday during your internships!"

"Okay, thank you!" I said, waving as she left the room.

"Let's go, Izu!" Aika said, grabbing onto my hand. I laughed as she dragged me to the door.

"Hey, Midoriya! Can we...um...go to your...uh...fan meeting?" Sero asked, blushing a bit.

"Sure! I'll ask our manager if we can get tickets for you! All of you guys are welcome to come!" Aika and I replied.

"Hey! I want to go too!" I heard a voice shout from outside the classroom.

We turned to see who it was and we found Monoma and other people staring at us.

"Um...Then instead of you guys coming to our fan meeting, we can perform for you guys later in UA if Principal Nezu allows us to." I suggested.

"YAY!" The everyone cheered, walking outside.

Few Days Later...

Today is the day where we leave to go to our internships. Aika and I chose the same place to go. It was near Hosu so that we could go during our internship. The hero offered to let us stay in Hosu although the agency was far away from their.

The hero was Remix, the famous female hero known for her great control over waves. She mostly uses light waves or sound waves and she mostly works with rescuing other people. Her quirk is called wave manipulation. (A/n: I made up this character.)

I made sure to keep my mask up and hood up so that nobody could see my face. Aika did the same.

"Bye guys! See you next time!" Aika yelled as the others got on their trains.

"Let's go now, Aika. We have stuff to do when we get there." I said, grabbing her hand and dragging her into the train. "I'll carry your stuff, you can sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there."

Aika smiled tiredly at me and layed her head on my shoulder. I smiled and laid my head on her head. I sighed looking outside the windows. (A/n: Relationship goals...)

"Today's going to be a long day."

Time Skip

"Aika, wake up." I whispered quietly, shaking her lightly.

"Did we already arrive?" Aika yawned.

"Yep, now let's go." I smiled, grabbing her bags and mine.

"You know I could carry it too." Aika laughed, lightly punching my arm.

"Nah, I'm fine." I replied. "Let's go, Remix said she was waiting for us."

As soon as we got out of the train station, Remix greeted us. She hugged us and led us to a car.

"Well, nice to meet you guys! Did you have a nice, comfortable trip here?" She asked.

"Yep, thank you again for letting us stay in Hosu." I replied.

"Yeah, we'll do our best!" Aika said. "So we are staying in a hotel?"

"No, my cousin let us borrow her house since she was going on a vacation this week. She asked me to get a signature from little Cinnabun, though." Remix laughed. I blushed.

Cinnabun was my nickname that our fans gave us. I had several other nicknames like fluffy bunbun or Zuzu. The most popular one was Cinnabun.

AIka had several nicknames as well. A few examples would be flute-smacker, sleepy cat, and honey fists. The most popular one is honey fists and the fans made this one for her since she always playfully smacks me at least five times a day.

"Well, I'll gladly sign anything for her. Please tell her that we are thankful to be able to use her house for this week." I said.

"I surely will." Remix replied. "I won't forget to."