The Ultimate Move

Izuku's POV

   "Young Midoriya!" I turned to see All Might walking towards me.

   "Hello, All Might!" I smiled as he sat down next to me. 

   "Seems like you're having trouble creating your ultimate move." All Might said. I nodded. "Hmm...I know that I'm not in the place to tell you what to do or what not to do...but I would suggest that you should be...creative and original with your move."

   "Huh?" I turned to meet his eyes. 

   "From what I've seen...You're sometimes very affected by what other people say or do to you." All Might said. "What I'm saying is that you should make one that you like...Not some move that might seem cool to other people...An ultimate move that you truly feel comfortable with."

   "Ah...Thank you. I got an idea now." I said, standing up. 

   "Oh, and young Midoriya." All Might grabbed my shoulder.

   "Hmm?" I turned around. "Do you need something else?"

   "I would like for you and your sister to meet me in the office after school today." All Might said. "Is that okay with you?"

   "Yeah, I guess. But why do you need to see us?" I asked.

   "It's...about something very important." All Might said. "I'll tell you the exact details in the office."

   "O-Okay?" When I said this, All Might gave me an encouraging smile and left. "How weird."

   I turned around to see Aika literally blasting music out from her music pad. It was very loud, but beautiful and was blasting away the cement in the place. How scary soundwaves can be.

   I walked up to her and gave her a bottle of water.

   "What's your move?" I asked.

   "My move? My move is called Instrumental Harmony." Aika said, plopping down. She gulped down half of the water in the water bottle and took a deep breath before continuing. "By using the music pad that I created, I can several instruments at the same time as long as I have the melody that I want to play in my head or on a sheet music."

   "Woah...That's cool, Aika!" I said, giving her two thumbs up. 

   "Well, the most amount of instruments I can use at once is 10. The longest I can use the skill, for right now, is like 12 seconds?" Aika said, calculating her skills. "Any longer than that, I get a terrible migraine. I feel like throwing up right now."

   "Take it slow, Aika. What if you really hurt yourself?" I said, massaging her back.

   "Thanks, but I know my limits." Aika laughed. "What about you? What's your ultimate skill?"

   "Well...I have an idea for it, but I'm not really sure if I can handle it." I sighed. "You know how I was able to control people and their quirk...but I need to sing to do that. So I thought that if I can use some sort of gear to instead use the soundwaves from my head to control them instead of actually singing, I thought it would be more effective."

   "Hmm...Well...It would work. But you'll have to be singing stuff in order to control people so you need to be constantly singing in your head for that. Besides it would be harder for people to hear so you might need to practice really hard for that skill." Aika said. "But it doesn't sound like it would be impossible. You should go for it?"

   "You sure?" I asked. Aika nodded.

   "So, what are you going to name it?" She asked.

   "Hmm...Silent Siren?" I said.

   "That sounds very...unique." Aika paused. "So...what did All Might say to you?"

   "Hmm?" I looked at her as she looked at me with suspicious eyes.

   "Did he say anything rude to you? Because if he did, I'm going to-" 

   "He said nothing rude to me, Aika." I laughed, cutting her off. "He just told me to come to the office after school. With you."

   "What?" Aika looked at me with concern. "Did we do something wrong?"

   "I don't think so...He said it's very important so we should go." I said, standing up. "Well, I'll go and work on my ultimate move. You should continue training as well."

   "Okay..." Aika sighed.

   I moved back to the corner of the gym, silently trying to send soundwaves to some of my classmates near me. It somewhat worked but I guess my concentration was very unstable. I only managed to control Kacchan for 4 seconds and he came back to normal. He seemed to be confused and looked around wildly but continued his training.

   I also tried it on Kirishima and Denki. I managed to keep control over Kirishima for a split second but I guess he was a bit too far away. I managed to control Denki, who was closer to me, for around like 16 seconds. He ended up going into his dumb state because I couldn't quite focus on keeping him still. I accidently ended up making him use his quirk and he started doing his thumb dance.

   This caused some people to laugh at Denki's sudden dancing but some classmates looked at me and Aika. They know our quirks, so I assume that they already knew that it was one of us. I smiled at them.

   "Oops...Sorry." I chuckled nervously. "Did I bother you guys?"

   They smiled at me and shook their head. They went back to their training and Aika gave me a funny look. It was as if she was telling me that I did a good job. I quietly laughed at her reaction and gave her a wink. She winked back.

Time Skip

   The classes ended and I was about to go straight back to the dorms. But then I remembered what All Might told me. I sighed and went to find Aika. 

   "Izu! Where are you going?" I heard a voice behind me. "We're supposed to go to the office, remember?"

   "I remember...I was just looking for you, jeez." I huffed. "Let's go. After we see All Might, let's go eat at the new restaurant by the ocean."

   "Sure. That sounds great." Aika laughed as she literally dragged me to the office. "...It's been some time since we've gone out to eat together."

   "Yeah, the last time was after our first world concert wasn't it?" I said. "Mother would be proud."

   "Yep, very proud." Aika sighed. "Let's keep up our work! There's always something we can improve on."

   "True...I want to become a great hero just like how we're great singers." I smiled. "Wouldn't we be giving inspiration both ways?"

   "Yeah..." Aika slowed down to a walk. "We're here."

   I silently stood there, staring at the door for a while. Then we turned to each other.

   "What are you doing? Knock on the door." Aika said.

   "No, you." I said. 

   She laughed and we continued our conversation for a while outside the door like the weirdos we are. Just when we were about to knock on the door, it slid open to reveal a scrawny man.

   "Ah, here you guys are." He said. "We were waiting for you."

   "Um...Who are you?" Aika asked, pulling me away from the man. 

   "Hmm? Oh! I'm All Might of course." He laughed. He then coughed, blood splattering out from his mouth. 

   "What the fridge?!" Aika yelled. "You're All Might? No way..."

   "Um...Are you okay?" I asked quietly. 

   All Might nodded and smiled, gesturing towards the sofa on the other side of him. I saw that Principal Nezu was there too. I gave him an uncomfortable smile and he smiled back, sipping his tea...This is going to take a while.