The League of Villains

Izuku's POV

   I woke up, immense pain pulsing in my head. My sight was blurry, barely being able to make up the figures in front of me. Soon, it got clearer.

   "You awake now?" A voice asked...Well, it sounded more demanding actually. "What's you connection with the Master?"

   I stayed silent, observing the person that spoke. 

   He had light blue hair and crimson eyes. I couldn't really see his face because of a hand thing covering it. He seemed to be scowling? I don't know, I can't see the majority of his face.

   "Answer me!" He yelled.

   "He's...Wait! Why do I have to answer to you?" I spat back. "You have no control over me!"

   "JUST ANSWER ME!" He yelled again. 

   "Geez! He's my father!" I glared at the male. "Mind telling me who you are?"

   "I was his successor! I was supposed to be his successor until you came!" He said. I could feel the hatred radiating from him. "What do you have that I don't! It's not fair!"

   "...Well...The world is never fair..." I mumbled, sighing as I leaned back in the chair I was tied to.

   Everyone stayed silent and the atmosphere was getting heavy.

   "So! Why don't we start over? I would like to get to know you guys better!" I said, smiling to everyone. "I think we started off on the wrong foot. We could be friends!"

   Everyone looked at me shocked. 

   "Why are you so kind?" A girl asked. 

   "...I just think that everyone should try to understand each other...Then there wouldn't be many misunderstandings, not many people would try to hide their secrets, and everyone would be so much happier." I sighed, choking out the words as I forced a smile.

   "...I guess you're right." A boy said. "Well...I'm Dabi."

   "I'm Himiko Toga! Nice to meet you!" The girl said. "I hope we can be friends...Or would you like something more than that?"

   "Shut up! He deserves someone better than you!" A man said. "I'm Jin by the way. You can call me Twice."

   "Woah...You have the same name with a member of BTS!" I laughed. 

   "Well...Anyways." The hand guy scoffed. "I'm Tomura Shigaraki. S-Sorry for yelling at you..."

   "It's fine." I smiled.

   "I'm Muscular, you saw me last time at the train station. This is Moonfish right here." A man said, patting someone next to him. 

   "I'm Mr. Compress..."

   "Magne."

   "My name's Spinner."

   "You can call me Mustard..."

   "And I'm Kurogiri. Nice to meet you." The mist guy ended.

   "Nice to meet you all!" I smiled. "I'm Izuku Midoriya! You can call me Mizu, if you want!"

   All the villains nodded, soon leaving the room. The only people left were Dabi, Toga, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki.

   'Maybe they aren't that bad...'  I thought. 'Maybe there's still hope.'

Aika's POV

   "Let me in!" I yelled, trying to push through the teachers that were blocking my way. I was already crying. "I have to tell the others!"

   "Please, Miss. Just leave!" A man said.

   "I have to go in!" I said, tears blocking my view. "Why won't you let me in?!"

   "Principal Nezu gave us specific orders on not to let you in. Especially during the final exams." A woman replied. "I'm sorry dear, but you have to go."

   "Aika!" I heard someone say. "Wait, please let me talk with her!"

   "Uraraka!" I yelled as soon as she came to me. "They took Izu! They took him and I don't know where they went! We have to go get him! We need to find him!"

   "Aika! Calm down! What's happening!?" Mina came up next to Uraraka.

   "Izuku was kidnapped..." I said, finally breaking down. "It happened just two days ago! I tried coming here but I was stopped by the teachers and I didn't know what to do!"

   "L-Let's talk inside...I bet the teachers would help us." Mina said. I could hear her uneven breathing and the disbelief in her eyes. 

   "I doubt that..." I glared at the teachers as we went into the school.

Time Skip

   "What is she doing here?" Midnight asked. She smiled a bit, although I could see the disappointment in her eyes. "I guess Midoriya gave up on trying to come back."

   "Don't you talk about him, you a**hole!" I shouted at her.

   "Show some respect, young lady!" Midnight said. 

   "You lost my respect long ago." I spat back. "You don't deserve to be called a hero!"

   "Calm down...Miss Shimizu...What brings you here today?" Principal Nezu asked. 

   "Izuku was kidnapped two days ago." I said, glaring at the pro 'heroes' in the room.

   "What?!" Mr. Aizawa and All Might shouted. "I-I mean that's none of our business..."

   I stared at them in disbelief.

   "...You guys are fricking a**holes! Bunch of cowards!" I yelled. "Fine! It's none of your business. I'll look for him myself. If either of us are found dead or severely injured...Anything bad in this case...The world will know why."

   "Wait, Aika!" All Might said. I glared at him. "Do you know who took him?"

   "Why do you care?! You said that it's none of your business! Stay out of it then!" I cried, glaring at everyone as I stood up. "I was a fool to think that any of you would help out..."

   Nobody stopped me as I left, not even my classmates who were waiting outside the office. That was what hurt the most. That nobody tried. Not even the closest of my friends tried to help when I needed them.

   Izuku was the only family I had left. I'm not going to lose him as well.

Nezu's POV

   "Nezu! Shouldn't we do something?!" All Might asked. "A kid's in danger. We as heroes, should do something. And besides he's our student!"

   "He was." I replied. "He's not our student anymore, All Might. We can't save everyone." 

   "...I agree with All Might." Aizawa said. "Nezu...You're going overboard, saying that he's a spy. Even I could tell that he wasn't."

   "Look, I know I may sound heartless but I have a plan." I sighed, massaging my temples. "Don't worry, I won't let him die. Now, don't do anything foolish. I wouldn't want my plan to get ruined."

   'I'm sorry, Midoriya...We never meant to hurt you that way.'  I thought. 'But...We have our reasons.'

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!
I honestly didn't think I would have came this far with this book. Or any of my books for that matter but thanks to all of you guys, I did! So thank you for leaving such nice comments and showing your support. It means a lot to me.