Next Time

Izuku's POV

   "Stop. Why do you choose to do this?" I yelled. "I can see that you're not a bad person. So...Why?!"

   Stain stopped for a moment, his eyes softening for a split second before returning to it cold gaze. He tensed for a moment and I could hear, a small, soft sigh. It was barely audible, but I could hear it, nonetheless.

   "That's the first time in so many years for someone to feel pity on me." He said. " Thanks for trying to understand me though. Never felt like I would say this to a future hero-to-be, but thanks anyways."

   "Um...You're welcome?" I said, more of a question than a statement in all honesty. "I mean...I could see why you would call heroes 'fake,' but I feel like you should, open up a bit. Not everyone in the world is bad, you know!"

   I gave him a small smile, which he returned.

   "Just because some people are bad, doesn't mean everyone is. Try giving them a chance for a bit. A chance for them to change." I said, turning away from Stain. "This doesn't mean that I won't turn you into the police though."

   "I...I'm fine with it." Stain said. I turned around and stared at him in shock. "At least I didn't get caught by one of those fake heroes. I don't mind now."

   "Stop right there!" We heard a voice. Currently, the police was coming towards us along with other pro heroes.

   I could see Stain look at the pro heroes with disgust and I couldn't help but laugh silently. The policemen took Stain and he just huffed when he was getting taken away.

   Aika started scolding me when she saw my wounds and Remix frantically called the doctor. I asked about Iida and Aika told me that he was doing fine and that he's currently in the hospital getting treated.

   "Hey! Midoriya was it?" I heard Stain say. I turned around to see him.

   "Yes?" I asked. He looked to the ground for a moment and looked back at me.

   "Please, come and visit me once and awhile. I would like to talk to someone who I can actually trust." Stain said. I smiled and nodded. That seemed to be the only thing restraining him, because the moment I nodded, he smiled back, quietly going into the police car.

   "Thank you so much, Mr. Midoriya." A person said. He had a head of a dog and smiled slightly when he came towards us.

   "No problem. Any hero would've done the same thing." I replied, flinching when the doctor tugged on the bandage.

   The doctor already finished taking care of my shoulder. He was just finishing the thigh part. He seemed to be in a rush and when he finished, he left immediately without even letting me thank him.

   "Why's he in such a rush?" I mumbled, mostly to myself but it seems like Remix heard me.

   "I don't know, maybe you're just too cute to be around!" Remix teased. I pouted and played along as Aiki joined our conversation. "No, but seriously. You're so cute for you're age!"

   "I agree." Aiki nodded in approval, giving Remix a thumbs up. "Remix, I've been waiting to ask you...Do you have a boyfriend?"

   "Well, yes I do. He's on a business trip to Italy." Remix said. "I mean, we're still quite young so we didn't go as far as marriage, yet..."

   "Who is you're boyfriend?" I asked. "Whoever that has you as a girlfriend is pretty lucky."

   "Aww~ Thanks, little Izu. My boyfriend is also a pro hero. Not sure if you've heard of him before though." Remix chuckled. "His hero name is Nix. He's known to be the Blank Hero."

   "Really! Nix! That one guy who can make anything disappear just by making eye contact or physical contact?!" Aika and I said, simultaneously. "You guys make such a great couple!"

   "Yep, I guess he wouldn't mind me leaking a bit of his information to you two." Remix said, a mischievous grin on her face. "I'll tell you a bit about his quirk but don't tell it to anyone else."

   Aika and I frantically nodded.

   "So, my boyfriend, his quirk is Unknown. At least, that's what he calls it." Remix said. "It basically allows the user to consume energy from other organisms by eye or physical contact. He can make anything, even quirks and other people, disappear by just imagining it. But first, he needs to drain enough energy from that organism for his quirk to work correctly."

   "Woah...That's so cool!" Aika fangirled. "Wait, but why are you telling us?"

   "Well, I'm pretty sure he's a fan of you guys. We went to you're concerts secretly a few months ago. I think it was the one in Hong Kong." Remix explained. "I'm 100% sure that he wouldn't mind me telling you two."

   "Oh, he's a fan of us?!" I exclaimed. "I feel so honored!"

   "Wait, Izu. I need to talk to you privately." Aika whispered. "Remix can Izu and I talk...Privately for a moment?"

   "Sure!" Remix replied. "I'll meet you guys back at the house."

   "Okay!" Aika waved. 

   We waited until Remix was out of earshot. Aika waited a bit more until Remix was out of view. Once she was, Aika snapped her head back towards me and dragged me towards an alleyway where there was no other people.

   "You remember the information you read about the new part of your quirk?" Aika asked. I nodded slowly.

   "Yeah...It said that I can mimic other quirks or appearances if that person has heard my singing...Directly." I recited the information that was stated on the file. "Why?"

   "Izu! It said that you will obtain other people's quirk even if you don't want it! And that you'll be able to transform into someone else's appearance as long as they've heard your singing once. It's not that you can, it's that you will mimic it no matter what." Aika said. "Then that'll mean that you have Nix's and Remix's quirk. You have to be careful! Who knows when you'll drain someone's life away?!"

   "I...I forgot about that. Crap! What do I do?! I can't even control Mother's quirk correctly! What if I kill someone?!" I panicked. Aika thought for moment. 

   "Just ask Mr. Aizawa. Whenever you're quirk goes berserk, you can ask him to cancel it out so that you can get back in control. And you can ask Remix for help if you need any." Aika said. "Now, let's go back. We don't wanna keep Remix waiting."