It's him, 5

Him suddenly being so close, makes it hard to focus on what he is saying. What does he mean? What am I?  I'm a human being, a girl.

The bell rings and all doors open.

"Cira!" I turn to see who it is. Danielle and Sylvana are walking towards me, waving. I wave and quickly turn back to Jason. 

"What ..." I don't finish the sentence because he's gone, again. I look around me but he is nowhere to be found. It couldn't have been another hallucination, because my friends and Mr. van Dijk saw him too. I have never hallucinated at all.

"Why did Mr. van Dijk wanted to speak to you?'' Jade asks while she walks towards us from the other side of the hallway. Indira comes down the stairs and joins us.

"I had to show the new boy around." I'm still looking around, but I think he's really gone. I notice that it is quiet, they look at each other. Oh god, now the interrogation will start.

"No way, did you have to show him around? What's his name? " Indira asks. They all listen carefully. A lot of people come down the stairs so we go stand somewhere else.

"Jason," I answer curtly.

"So... what did you think of him? Is he nice? or is he a jerk?" She continues. Danielle interrupts her. 

''He is hot right? Does he have a girlfriend?''

Wait, what? As if I would have asked him that.

"Uhm yes he is normal, I think, I don't know. I have to go to the restroom." I walk away. Walk, run I don't know what it is. What should I say, should I warn them? I can't tell them the truth either. I walk into the restroom, there are already a few girls in front of the mirror. I stand on the empty spot and take a sip of water from my bottle. I don't get it. If he is the wolf boy, why is he here?

The rest of the break I sit by the window and eat my bread.

When the lessons start again I sit down with Jade.

''Where were you? We were looking for you. Why did you suddenly walk ..."I won't let her finish.

'It's him, he is the boy I had seen in the forest! "She looks surprised.

"Wait, do you mean the werewolf ?''

"Yes, I think so, I recognize those eyes out of thousands."

"Cira ..." she looks at me and doesn't know what to say. "Are you sure? Are you going to do something?'' She asks.

"I don't know, there is nothing to do. He didn't do anything wrong... yet." I say. "Of course I am not 100% sure, but I think it is him. The only thing we can do is stay away from him." While talking, I scratch the nail polish off my nails.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Jade replies, and she looks forward again. She doesn't believe me at all. Okay, I get why. There is a new boy at school who happens to have green with brown eyes and I think he is a werewolf who is here to kill me. It doesn't sound realistic. I didn't tell her he asked me what I am. If I tell her, she will probably believe me. I'll just keep her out of it from now on.

We try to concentrate on the lesson, even though I know that it won't work for me. What will happen tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow?