Wedding, 50

People start getting here. I walk to Valentina as Jason walks to the boys.

We greet people and chat with them.

After awhile I see Jason leaning against the wall relaxed and stare at me. When I see him he walks over to me.

''Come on, I'm going to introduce you to my grandparents.'' he grabs my hand gently and leads me to them.

''Oh god, okay.'' I say nervous/ excited.

We get closer to an old couple, who are talking to each other while eating a filled egg. When his grandma notices us getting to them she taps her husband, says something, and they both get a smile on their faces.

''Hai Nana,'' Jason leans forward and gives his grandma a kiss on her cheek. Then he gives his grandpa a hug not letting go of my hand. I see his grandma look at me with a sweet smile. She looks beautiful, sparkly eyes and shiny grey hair. I return the smile and just when I'm about to introduce myself Jason pulls me a little closer to them all.

''Nana, this is Cira,'' he smiles at me.

I hold out my hand to her, ''Hello m...'' she pulls me close into a tight hug. ''Hello dear,'' I smile and hug her bag. She smells like grandma, like fresh baked cookies.

She lets go of me but keeps smiling. ''It's so nice to finally meet you,'' she cubs my cheek and looks at Jason for a second and a back at me. ''You are truly beautiful.''

She drops her hand, ''Thank you,'' I blush and look down, ''It's really nice meeting you too,''

Then I introduce myself to his grandpa and we walk on.

Everyone is just so normal, you wouldn't think there are all werewolves. Sometimes you see people looking at me in surprise, somehow as if they feel sorry for me. And I really don't get why. Maybe because I have to walk in 5-inch heels all day, I laugh to myself.

My mother, Grace, and Celly are also there. My mother and sister both wear long dresses. Celly wears a shirt tucked into his pants and a bow tie. I'm leading us towards them.

"Cira, you look so beautiful," says my mother. Grace nods and smiles as her attention is drawn by the people around her.

"Thank you mom, so do you.'' I smile and then bow down a little to Celly. Jason talks to my mother.

"Celly, you look so handsome," I say and straighten his bow. He smiles but this attentions go to Jason directly.

It is almost 2 o'clock. All the guests start taking their seats because the reception is about to start. The bridesmaids and groomsmen go inside again. I quickly check if my clothes and hair are still OK. Atin explains everything to us. We have to stand behind and walk forward 2 by 2. We walk outside. Aiden is already at the altar. We're already in a row as the music starts playing.

Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran

First Jessica and Justin walk. They are walking at a perfect pace. The cameraman is on his knees shooting shots. Everyone follows their example when they are about halfway Valentina and Joshua go. Then Jake and Do go, then Nathan and Lo and then Jason and I are about to go. He takes a step forward and winks at me. I smile and also walk forward. I hold his arm with my hand and we walk. Everyone looks at us and smiles. I see him looking at me while walking and I look back up to him and see his eyes sparkling just like I know mine are too. We let go of each other and walk to our place.

Julia is now walking down the aisle with her father. She looks really beautiful, studding, just magical. Her hair hangs loose with 2 strands to the back and a silver pin. She has wavy hair right below her back. She is wearing a tight dress with see-through sleeves. The back is completely see-through. She and Aiden look at each other and it seems as if the entire place is filled with love. Aiden smiles at her and looks so happy and proud. She also smiles modestly and very happy. They really love each other, you can tell by their looks.