We shouldn't talk, 13

I close my computer and lay down.

Jason and his pack already suspect that I am something. What if they find out that I might be a Vini. Will I end up like the others?

Vini is such an weird name, who made that up?

"Cira come on, I will take you to your dance school." I hear my mother say from the living room.

She is home already? I pick up my phone to see the time, It is half-past seven. I pack my things and hop inside. Putting my laptop on the table and slide my books in my bag. I put on my coat and walk to the living room with a head full of thoughts. Before we leave the house, Agus calls me.

"Ci, can I use your laptop, I have to send an email to my boss."

"Sure, it's on the table," I say.

It is quiet in the car. My mother turned on the radio and we listen to the news. Well, I don't really listen. I'm thinking about what I just read. 

Ok, what if I'm a Vini. The second woman lived a normal life until she was 40. So that proves it is possible. But it's not the same. I already know that I might be a Vini, I already know werewolves exist. If someone finds out I will probably be murdered as well.

I lean my head against the window.

"Cira, you'll be fine. It isn't your fault." She gives me a smile.

I nod and look out the window again. Oh yeah, there are more things to feel bad about. I get out of the car with a lump in my thought. I walk to the door and then standstill. 

Okay, Cira, you can do it. I open the door.

"BOEE!" Michael jumps in front of me causing me to almost fall back. Everyone laughs, Michael too than helps me steady myself. When he sees the crutches, the smile disappears from his face. He stepped aside and the same happens with the rest of the group.

"Cira, what's happened, are you okay?" Pablo asks. I walk towards them but can't look them in the eyes. 

"I fell at the P.E, my ankle ligament is torn."

"You can't dance," Micheal states, more to himself than to us.

Vincent now looks at me. "How long before it is healed?"

"About 6 weeks," I say and look at the floor.

Dennis rubs his face with his hand. "The competition, you can't participate."

"Mi dios," Tabora says when she walks to the bench to sit down. 

The door opens again as Jo comes in with his headphones on. Without looking up he walks to the music installation. Everyone has become quiet. This will be the worst part, Jo. When he realizes that it is suddenly so quiet, he looks at us. When he sees me, his facial expression does not change. He looks at us and just continues what he was doing.

''Come on, stand in your position.'' Everyone looks at each other and walks to their places.

"Tell your parents that you will be home later today, and Tabora you will be here tomorrow too because you are taking over the duo from Cira. I expect full commitment from you because we have a lot to do." He turns on the music and starts warming up. 

He doesn't even acknowledge me sitting here.

I sit on the side, watching them and trying to ignore my eyes filling with tears. 

When I get home I sit in my window seat and stare out my window. The light of the moon illuminates my room.

The only person I can talk about magical creatures with and who really knows about it is Jason. He is also the only one I shouldn't talk to.