Movie night part 2,37

Oh god please don't be turning now, here in the living room. He starts breathing heavy and I see his knuckles turning white. I put my hand on his fist and rub my thumb over his knuckles. I look at him not sure what to do or to say right now.

"I can close the curtains,'' I suggest. No, I can't, if I move everyone will be able to see him.

''Do you want to leave? Do you want to swap places?" I whisper while still holding his hand. Can he even move?

I look at his face again, his lips and the muscles around his eyes relax again. His breathing slows down, then he opens his eyes slowly and looks at me. His eyes seem to glow a little. He says nothing and just looks with a blank expression.

When I realize that I'm still holding his hand, to tightly, I slowly let go of his fist.

"Uh ..." well this is awkward.

He relaxes his hand and opens it so that his finger slides between mine. His hands are warm and soft. I press my lips tight, trying to hide my smile while I feel my cheeks warm up.

He sits down relaxed again and turns his body a bit to me, I'm already turned to him. 

He just stares with glistening soft eyes. His smile is so beautiful, so sweet and...loving.

 I have seen him look at me like this before, but this time is different, this time he doesn't stop himself and I don't look away. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be the one receiving this look from him.

I look down at our hands, "It helped," he follows my gaze.

What does he mean? I don't want to say much because I don't know how my voice will react to the fact that we are holding hands. Omg, I'm such a weirdo.

"Your hand," he says and squeezes a little. 

Did my hand help? Like he helped me when he healed me?

"Cira, you're my sun,'' He says still the same expression on his face. I smile back. That's sweet, but I don't really get him.

''The moon turns me a wolf and you keep me human, just like the sun." 

What? Did me holding his hand made him turn human again?

''But your name already says it,'' he adds and laughs softly.

Cira means sun in Italian. I did not expect him to know that.

I'm glad he thinks it's a good thing, me keeping him human, but I'm not so sure about that.

He turns our hands so that you can see the other side of my arm. I had completely forgotten the scars. He lets go of my hand and leans his elbow on the backrest. With his free hand, he holds my arm again, looking at the scars, and presses on the lines.

"I don't understand," he whispers. I wait for him to continue. "You can't remember anything about how you got here. If it's ascar it should have been here before today, how is it possible that we see this for the first time?" 

I don't know. I'm sure they weren't there this morning and I'm pretty sure nothing that could have caused this. They suddenly appeared so maybe they will suddenly disappear.

He shakes his head, "I'll see if I can find something tomorrow." He nods like he is taking a mental node.

 I look out the window at the moon. The lace curtains cause me to not see it clearly.

"Did you know where would be a full moon today?" I ask him. Looking back at him. We sit very close now, normally I would have moved back but now I'm not even thinking about it.