Don't touch me! 29

It starts raining when I walk into my street. I hold my crutches and run to my house. Once inside, I hear my mother and sister, they are sitting in the living room. I take off my shoes and hang up my coat. 

I make some tea and join them in the living room.

"Can I watch a movie with some friends at Jade's on Thursday evening?" I would understand if she said no because it is a school night, but it is also my birthday.

My mother is silent for a moment. "Yes, that's fine." she answers and looks back at the tv.

Yeay, it would be annoying if it wasn't ok with her. I remember that I'm going to meet up with Valentina tomorrow. 

I take a look at Grace, who is quietly watching tv. It is a program about optical illusion.

"Did you see the other people we were with at Christina's? Two boys one girl, "I ask.

My mother nods, but Grace has no idea what I'm talking about.

"That boy was the new boy from my school who I had to show around and who took me to the school doctor, remember?'' I look at my mom.

"Oh, yes, that model boy." She says teasing me. Grace looks up at us at her words.

"He is not really a model, he is just very handsome," I quickly say.

"I will be done with school by one pm tomorrow. I'm going to hang out with that girl, her name is Valentina.''

"That's fun, there are a few things that have to go to Christina. I borrowed her cookbook and her guard. Do you want to take that tomorrow? "

I put honey in my tea and start drinking. "Yes, of course."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Wednesday, the first two hours are P.E., but of course, I can't participate. I had to report myself and after that, I can do something for myself. I decide to stay in the gym for a while. Everyone is training for the volleyball tournament that starts in a week. After fifteen minutes I decided to do some homework and leave the gym.

In the hall, it is quiet because everyone has class. I take my phone and my earphones from my bag.

When I'm done with my homework I pull out my sketchbook. I have two different sketchbooks. One with my own drawings that suddenly come out of nowhere and one for assignments my friend give me. Sylvana came with an idea to draw a desert with pyramids.

Before the second hour starts Indira comes to sit with me for 10 minutes. She tells what happened yesterday in her history class. Two girls started yelling at each other over a party one wasn't invited to. I smile at the way she laughs when she tells about the girls.

When the bell rings, Indira goes to her class. I sit down and have to wait for another hour. I will continue drawing I guess. Occasionally I look up to see what time it is. To my surprise, James approaches me. Why is he coming here? Is he going to tell what he wanted to say last time.

"Hey Cira!" He shouts and waves his whole arm back and forth as if he has no bones. I wave back,trying not to show how weird I think his wave was. He sits down next to me, literally next to me so there is no space between us so I move aside a bit.

"You hang out with Jason, right?" He asks. Okay, weird way to start a conversation.

"Uhm yes, so do you, right" I just ask, I know the answer but didn't know what to say.

"Yes, that's right." He says cheerfully and moves a little closer. What the hell, haven't he ever heard of personal space.

"You're not with Jason, are you?" At the word ''with'', he intertwines his fingers.