She is missing, 38

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush. 

Grace looks at me with raised eyebrows. 

"So Jason... AKA model boy walked you home." She is grinning while sitting down on the couch. 

 "What a nice boy, very polite .." My mom says. She walk to the kitchen, probably to make tea. 

I take off my shoes and hang my vest before joining them. We drink a cup off tea and I tell them all about the evening. How they surprised me and all the presents. While another police series is on tv.

When our tea is up, we all go upstairs to sleep.

I quickly take a shower and put on my sleep dress.

I place Jason's earrings next to my jewelry box. They are so beautiful, I hope there will be an occasion where I can wear them. 

I walk to my bed and lie down. Thinking back about this evening. Mostly Jason, because I didn't really pay much attention to the others. 

How he responded to my scar. I look at my arm again. I keep forgetting that I have this scar, probably because it doesn't hurt or because I don't remember getting them. How can I have a scar? I hope It's gone again tomorrow. But then I still don't know where it comes from.

I continue walking through the day in my mind, but my thoughts want to skip everything until the moment I grabbed Jason 's hand, what he said. 

He almost kissed me, omg we almost kissed. I can't help imagining how his lips would feel on mine before falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the break, I walk to my friends. We haven't seen each other before class because Dani and Sylvana were late and Jade wasn't there this morning because she needed to go to the dentist. 

When the see me comeming they all turn to look at me.

"Nice sweaterrrr," says Daniëlle and they all smile. 

"Thanks," I smile bank and look down at the sweater. I sit next to Indira on the bench. 

She looks at me sadly. "Sorry I couldn't be there yesterday Ci." She's not looking so good, her skin is pale and she has purple bags under her eyes. 

"Yes, we were not complete without you, but we will have another one soon enough," I say. 

She smiles and looks down again. The other start a conversation but I turn back to Indira.

"Indi are you okay?" I have never seen her look like this before. She normally smiles, laughs or tells funny stories non stop.

"Yes, just a bad night." She says and shrugs her shoulders. 

Sylvana, Daniëlle, Jade and I look at each other. We decide not to keep asking, if she wants to share it with us, she will tell. But if she hasn't said anything by the end of the day and still looks like this I'm gonna ask again.

I roll up my sleeves and lean against the wall. 

"Nice bracelet," Sylvana points to my arm. I have that bracelet that I got from Ian on. 

"Oh, thank you," I say and look at my bracelet. 

When the bell rings Jade and I go to class. We have a project, we need to help people in third world countries growl food. I'm searching for information on the internet with Peter, Jade, Diaro, and Klaus. The others of our group are building a model of a greenhouse.