Blood, 39

(A/N this chapter has a dark twist, If you don't wanna read it I will give a short summary at the end of the chapter telling what happens.)

On the way to the forest, we all had a picture of Anaya on our phones and asked the people we past if they had seen her, but that wasn't useful. When we arrive at the edge of the forest we standstill. 

I think we all know what awaits us in the forest. How big is the change she has been in this forrest all night and is still there at the same spot just sitting?  We look at each other. Jade is the first to take a step forward.''Come on. The phone was not far from here." she says and head into the forest.

"Anaya!" Shouts Sylvana. We walk over the branches in the mud. It started raining yesterday after I came home. The weather is not really nice today either. Fortunately it is not raining but it is cloudy. The sun was shining in the morning bit It won't be long before it will be raining because the clouds are dark grey, typical Dutch weather. 

We all walk a little apart from each other and look around us. 

"Anaya!" 

"Anayaaa!''

It goes on like this for 20 minutes. Daniëlle keeps walking at Indira's side, Sylvana right from them, Jade in front of them I left from them. 

"Bzzz ..." All their faces turn towards me. I take my phone from my bag and see that Diaro has sent a message. It is a link so that we can trace her phone as a sort of navigation. 

"Diaro has sent a message with the link to trace her phone," I say and open the link. 

It says that we still have to walk about 450 meters. 

"450 meters, that direction." We start walking in the direction of the red blinking dot on my screen. 

The wind starts blowing harder now, making me too get goosebumps. If she has been out her the whole night she would be so cold. Maybe she was lost and waited until it got light again before walking back home, but she got lost and lost her phone. Maybe she is hurt and that's why she hasn't come home, but why not answer your phone?

"Anaya!" Shouts Sylvana again. 

I try to walk in the right direction but it is hard because everything around us looks the same, just woods. She must be here somewhere. 

What would a 14-year-old girl do alone in the woods all day? Why would she stay in the same place for so long? 

"200 meters," I keep walking straight line now that i notice where getting closer. 

It starts to blow harder, so that the sound of our screams would not get far. I look at Indira, who has been silent since we enter the forest. She looks around, with her hand in fists and wet eyes. I hope Anaya will be fine.

 ''100 meter.'' The dot get bigger now. She should be able to hear our shout by now. I feel how my breath speeds up and how my body get warm  

"We should see her by now right?" Daniëlle asks her voice shakes a little.

"Yes, but there are so many trees," Jade answered her. 

"Anaya!" Shouts Indira desperation dripping off her voice. She should have heard that. 

I keep my eyes on the screen.

 20... 15... .10... 5 meters. 

"She should be here." Jade walks over to me and watches my phone. The rest stops and looks around. 

Maybe she is on the ground somewhere, she has fallen. 

"Anaya! Where are you now? "Indira says softly. We all walk around the place but there is no one around.