Movie night part 1, 36

"You should put your vest on, so the others don't see it." He still has a concerted look in his eyes.

I nod and want to take my vest off my waist, but he's still holding my arm so I can't. He looks at me and sees that I'm looking at his hand on my arm. When he realizes it he releases my arm with a sheepish smile. I smile back wondering how he can look adorable and hot at the same time.

 He just wants to take a step back when the door opens. 

"Are you guys coming or wh..." Jade stops her sentence when she sees us and then laughs. Jason and I both take a step away from each other. Jade probably saw that we were looking at my arm because she is now looking at it in too.

"What is it?" She closes the door behind her and walks towards us.

"Don't you see it?" I ask when she is in front of mee looking at my arm.

"No," she shakes her head. "I don't see anything." 

Jason and I look at each other.

"Oh," I think I understand. Jason's expression changes too.

 "Uhm, well, I just thought my arm looked a little weird, but never mind," I let my vest hang around my hips.

She raises her eyebrow at me,"Okay," she says laughing. She walks back to the door. Jason and I follow her.

"People can't see it," he whispers in my ear and I nod. 

How is it possible that I have a scar of a wolf's claw? Did I forget something happened or has nothing really happened? Has it been erased from my memory? 

"SURPRISE !!!"

Confetti is falling over me, balloons are flying through the air and Mihno and Sylvana have horns in their mouths, blowing on them. Jade, Sylvana, and Daniëlle all jump on me. I almost fall back over but Jason stops me, putting his hand on my back making sure I don't fall. I take one hand from my crutch and hug them back.

"Congratulations Cira. You didn't think we'd forget your birthday." Jade looks offended.

"Congratulations Ci!" Daniëlle shouts in my ear.

Sylvana trows some more confetti over me, "Happy Birthday!" she shouts.

Omg, my friends are too sweet! They did remember! They have confetti and balloons and all.

"Aww thank you, guys." I laugh. I really didn't expect this. Jade ran away but is back in a second. The three off them line up in front off me. 

"Here you go, this is our gift, also from Indira." They say with big smiles.

"No, guys, this really wasn't necessary." I look gratefully at them. This is the reason that I don't tell anyone it's my birthday. 

"Sure it is," says Danielle. "Just open it." 

Sylvana is now pushing the package into my hands. 

We walk on to the living room, near the couch. Jade has a very long couch. At the ends, it is longer so you can sit stretched out with your legs. 

"Open it." Jade orders. I open the package and see that it is a black sweater with on the right side, where the logo is usually, a few letters: CIDJS I don't even have to ask what it stands for. Cira-Indira-Danielle-Jade-Sylvana. THIS IS AMAZING! We at Sylvana's birthday we bought her a denim jacket with the same letters. This is so becoming our thing.

"OMG, I really like this!'' I stand up and hug them again, super tight, ''It's a shame Indira isn't here.'' All three of them nod.  I fold the sweater back and put it on the couch.