The school doctor, 10

( A/N Haii you all, sorry it took me so long to post this chapter! I'm really curious about what you think about it. Please let me know. Thank you so much for reading my story, I'm incredibly thankful)

I feel the wind against my skin. I open my eyes a bit, but the light is too bright so I close them directly. 

Did I faint? How am I suddenly outside? I feel like I'm floating. I open my eyes again and notice that I'm being carried. The light is still too bright so I close them again.

"You are very clumsy." I hear a voice say while chuckling softly. I'm surprised by how quickly I recognize the voice. I open my eyes to look up at Jason's face. 

Strange, I would think I'd panic now, but I don't. Probably because I'm too weak.

"Where are you taking me?"I prefer walking myself now but on the other hand, I like it. Reminds me of the past. When you came home from parties and pretended to sleep so your parents would carry you.

"The school doctor," he says briefly.

I open my eyes. No that's not gonna happen.

''No that is not necessary. I'm fine, it doesn't hurt anymore." I try to sound determined and self-assured, but my voice sounds weak and slurry. I don't want to go to the doctor, they always make everything so serious.

"I can walk now," I try to move away from him a little. He rolls his eyes but makes me slide slowly to the ground. I'm still dizzy and everything is a bit blurry. After a few seconds, my vision is clear again. First I take a step with my right foot, that went fine. When my left foot touches the floor, a shooting pain goes through my foot and ankle.

"Auw," I lose my balance and fall backward. Jason catches me and lifts me up again. It seems to cost him almost no effort. My eyes fill with tears, I blink a couple of times to stop them from falling.

''That went well,'' he says sarcastically.

''Thank you,'' I close my eyes again and let my head fall, I accidentally touch his shoulder. Luckily he doesn't react to it, so I let my head rest against his shoulder.  When I inhale I smell his scent, he smells really good, like a flower or plant that I have never smelled before.

"Why were you at the gyms?" I ask, with my eyes closed. 

When he doesn't answer I open my eyes again. 

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "I was walking to class, and then I saw you fall, through the window by the stairs," he replies without hesitation.

"And your first reaction was, I have to help? Even though there were an entire class and a teacher?" I ask. His eyes shoot to the ground for a second, but then he repairs his gaze.

"Yes," he answers casually.

The school doctor is in the other building. When we go inside, we have to go through all the doors, which is a bit hard if he is lifting me up.

"I'll walk this bit, there are many doors." He nods and lets me slip out of his arms, but one arm sticks around my waist to support me. The first door is already open. He pushes open the second door with his free hand and we walk inside. I hop and look forward.

Soon Dr. Hellen comes to us. She is really nice, a good friend of my mother's when they were still in school. She is quite short and on the plump side.

"What happened?" She says concerned. I want to answer and explain that it is not that bad but Jason is already ahead of me.

"Cira fell out of the ropes at the gym, twisted her ankle and hit her head hard." He explains and looks kindly at Dr. Hellen. She smiles at him and nods. I try to remember if I told him my name.