P.E, 9

A shiver goes down my spine.

"Ohw," I want to see if he really is watching me but I force myself to look away.

I can feel Daniëlle's eyes on my back. Confused by my response. A few minutes before the bell rings we get up. I'm waiting for Jade, not wanting to walk alone. I don't have to be scared. He gets so much attention, there is always someone watching him, so he can't do anything. When we stand up Daniëlle looks curious at me.

"Why does he look at you all the time?" The others are looking at me now too. Am I the only one who heard the irritation in her voice? Very light but it was there for sure.

"Uhm ... I have no idea." I answer telling the truth.

"Why did you act so weird after that tour?" She stands up now but keeps looking at me.

My eyes shoot at Jade. I told her I thought he was the boy in the woods.

"I was nauseous and had a headache, hadn't eaten all day," I replied.

''OK,'' she says and looks away.

She is gonna give me a hard time

The bell rings, we greet each other and go to class again.

Only one more lessons then I am done. During that hour, English, I sit with Jade and Kendall. We talk about which teachers we do and don't like.

When the bell rings, I walk to my locker. Jade has to stay a little longer to make an appointment when she can remake her test.

To get to my locker from the right side of the school I have to walk past the gym. There is a large window, so you can see the gym. Precisely when I walk past the window I see Jason throw a basketball into the basket. The ball doesn't touch the ring. He walks back to the line with Mark. Mark is not one of the popular guys at our school, he is just the opposite, a... well he is kind of a nerd.  The only things he likes are school and videogames. He looks like the nerds you see in movies. Rond glasses, braces, long hair and a lot of pimples. When someone sits next to him and tries to start a conversation, he gets up and walks away. Most popular boys usually make fun of  Mark. It's nice to see that someone is talking to him.

On the other side of the gym is a group of girls laughing and looking at Jason. One of those girls is Vanessa. She is one of the prettiest girls in the school. Long legs, perfect body, brown long hair, her parents are rich so she always has the most beautiful newest clothes.

It won't be long before they are a couple.

The rest of the month is very normal. I'm starting to become friends with some of my classmates and tests are going well. I have not achieved anything under 8 so far. I also hang out a lot with my girlfriends and trained a lot. I don't pay any attention to Jason and try to forget that whole werewolf event, but I don't succeed. It seems that he is everywhere I am, I try to be as little as possible aware of his presence. More than a month has passed, if he is was planning on doing something, he would already have done it.

The girls in my class also notice that he is looking at me. That's what Gina says, and I notice that she and her best friend Maya are becoming increasingly hostile to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk into the school with my earphones in and notice that it is very quiet. Well, actually there is nobody yet. I take off my coat and go sit on a bench near my locker. I pick up my phone to go to the class chat.

I:
Hey, where is everyone?

I'm leaving the chat again to see if there is anything on the site.