It's gone, 21

The rest of the day goes by fast. During P.E. I had to report to Mr. Red and was allowed to leave. I did some homework in the meantime. After that, we only had 2 hours of class left until all the sophomore where done.

Indira, Daniëlle, Jade, Sylvana and I had agreed to meet after school. When the bell rings, we all walk outside. Daniëlle and Jade quickly grab their bikes. Indira's dad brought her by car and Sylvana walked to school.

Jason's group of friends also walks out of the schoolyard, but Jason is not among them. I get a smile on my face when I remember he told me he wouldn't be at school today.

At the park behind the school is a playground which is completely empty now. I quickly walk over to the swing. Jade sits down on the other. Indira and Daniëlle run to the seesaw and pretend to be toddlers again and Sylvana is filming in the middle. We talk about anything and everything. Daniëlle shows us the dance she learned on Wednesday. Now that my ankle is almost healed, I can dance earlier and I may not miss the competition.  I show them that I can walk almost normally. They all look shocked, asking how it heald so fast. I tell them that it was not as bad as the doctor thought, but on the bright side, I don't have to participate in P.E. They laugh and ask no further.

We are going to get ice cream at the ice cream store Indira works. They really sell the best ice creams there.

Before we walk in, Indira suddenly stops.

''Do we really have to go in there? There are so many other places we can go.''

She normally never have a problem with us going there.

''Uhm yes, this is the only place in town that sells Nutella ice cream!'' Daniëlle looks at Indira as if she said the weirdest thing ever.

''My sister is working now.'' She starts at the store.

We follow her gaze and she Anaya, secretly eating some ice cream.

"Does she also works here?'' Jade asks starting to walking to the store. ''We haven't seen her in a long time, let go.''

Jade is the only one of us who really things Anaya is funny. They are more alike than Indira and Anaya. She is just 2-year younger than us.

"Ohww, okay,'' Indira starts walking with us, reluctantly, making an annoyed face.

When we enter the shop the bell ring s and Anaya turns around not hiding the ice cream she's secretly eating.

"Welcome to ice heaven, what do you want?'' She says whit a bored voice not looking up.

''What do you want? Really, you talk like that to our consumers?'' Indira scols her.

When Anaya hears her voice she looks up. Looking at all of us. She had a lot of dark make-up on her eyes and blood-red lipstick. The light blue apron looks weird on her, black jeans, black shirt, and black nails.

''Hai,'' she put the last bit of ice in hear mouths ignoring her sister. When she is done she throws her bowl at the trashcan but misses it and it falls next to it.

We are all looking at her assuming she will pick it up and throw it away properly, but she doesn't make a move.

''Anaya, you should pick it up.'' Indira looks agitated if anyone in the store had seen it. The store is almost completely empty except for the old couple in the corner.

Anaya looks at her now, ''Indira you know what you should do?'' We are all silent, knowing what she will say next. ''shut up''

I hear Jade chuckle softly.