I Will Fix You (Tim Drake x Mechanic Reader)

"Stupid computer!", Tim screeched.

Tim was in a seriously bad mood.

He hadn't slept in a week, Jason was making him take his motorcycle to the mechanic, Tim's computer wasn't working and he had run out of coffee!

Just then, Jason barged into his room, looking livid.

" I told you to take my motorcycle to the mechanic, didn't I ?!", Jason yelled at Tim.

Tim sighed, "I was busy."

"BUSY? !", Jason exclaimed, "I had to ride to the crime with Bruce in the batmobile! All because Mr I-was-busy, didn't take my motorcycle to the mechanic, like a asked!"

"Jason calm down…", Tim sighed.

"No!" Jason shouted, "You are getting out of your room and taking my motorcycle to the mechanic NOW!"

"Fine," Tim sighed.

He knew that if he didn't do it, Jason was going to keep on bothering him and eventually he would seriously hurt him.

The workshop was kind of messy, but that could be expected he supposed.

Tim looked at the paper Jason gave him.

It had the specific mechanic's name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Tim went to what he assumed was the front desk.

There was a young hispanic girl who looked about 13 years old at the desk.

"Uh, hello," Tim greeted.

The girl looked up at him and blinked.
"Umm, hello ? Can I help you with something?", she asked.

"Uh, yes. I'm looking for a mechanic named (Y/N) (L/N)," Tim replied, "She works here."

Of course she works here, Tim thought to himself, it would be weird she didn't.

"Hold on," The girl said," Hey, (Y/N), hay un cliente aquí para ti !"

Just then a young women, about 18 years old, came towards Tim.

She was also hispanic.

Her (H/L) (H/C) was tied up and her blue overalls were stained with grease.
To Tim, she looked beautiful.

"Hello, did Jason send you?", (Y/N) asked.

" Y–yeah. I brought his motorcycle," Tim stuttered.

Why was he stuttering?!

His heart was beating very fast, especially after she smiled a beautiful smile at him.

He had to snap out of it!

(Y/N) was probably Jason's girlfriend or something. He–

"You okay?", (Y/N) asked him.

"Great!", Tim replied.