Spill The Tea, Sis (Queerplatonic! Cassandra Cain x Reader)

Dick decides to help Cassandra with her love life, to Tim's chagrin, and Alfred spills the tea (not literally, because he could never).

Reader is gender neutral.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    ————————

"Hey Tim," Dick asked as he examined his outfit for the 5th time, "Do you think Babs will like how my butt looks in this suit?"

Tim briefly glanced up from his computer and gave Dick the flattest look he could muster, "Did you really just ask me that?"

"Yes, Timmy," Dick replied and put his hands on his hips, "Now please answer the question."

"No," Tim said simply as he went back to working on his computer, "Ask Barbara or something."

"Timmy, you're so mean and unhelpful," Dick pouted a bit and then took on a more thoughtful expression, "What are you doing tonight anyway?"

"Kon's coming over," Tim explained in a rather flat tone, "So Stephanie, Cassandra, Kon and I will be going 'on a night on the town' as Steph says."

"Oh so like a double date?", Dick asked excitedly, "I always knew there was something going on with Cass and Kon."

"Nope," Tim replied flatly, "Stephanie and I are the only couple tonight. Besides, Kon and Cass stopped being a 'thing' months ago. It wasn't even really a 'thing' in the first place, according to Cass. Didn't last long, either way."

Dick raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Wait, Cass and Kon....aren't together? Doesn't Kon see how lucky he is that Cass even considered being with him? Won't it be awkward?"

"Cass and Kon are still good friends," Tim replied, "So it's fine.........and why do you have that look on your face?"

Tim was looking up Dick properly now, and he didn't like that expression one bit.

"What look?", Dick smirked in determination.

"The look that says you are about change someone's life forever and ruin my day," Tim replied and then sighed, "Please don't-"

"Is Cass still single?", Dick asked with a smirk.

Tim hesitated, "Well...yes, but n-"

"Hence why operation: Why is Cassandra still single will now commence!", Dick announced, "But I have to on my date first since I know Babs will be annoyed with me if I blow her off for something other than a mission. However, you must be prepared to help this operation when it comes up, okay?"

Tim narrowed his eyes at Dick and was about to put Dick in his place by mentioning that Cassandra didn't need help with her love life since she already had a successful queerplatonic life.