Batfamily Plays Among Us Headcanon: Crewmates

I know what I said, but Among Us was way too good to resist.

Besides, I love writing.

This is the batfamily as crewmates in Among Us.

Guide: Speech in italics are the other players/family members, underlined speech in italics is the person of the headcanon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce Wayne

-Bruce sucks at the controls, you can't change my mind.

-He's pretty slow so it takes him forever to complete certain more complicated tasks.

-It's so easy to kill him/kill people around him during tasks since he is so engrossed in the task that he doesn't notice.

--The card task especially.

-His natural slowness kind makes him sus though.

--"Bruce was taking an awful amount of time in O2"
    "I was doing the leaves thing. That takes me a while."
   "I dunno, it seems kinds sus."
   "The hell is sus?"

---Bruce isn't up to date with the new slang, change my mind.

-Bruce is the master detective. If he can't win via tasks, he'll win by cracking down on who he thinks is the impostor.

---His skill is also the reason he gets killed off pretty early in the game.

-Overall: Dedicated crewmate (although he is very slow), and he is the master detective.

Silena Kyle

-Unlike her husband, she has a better grasp on everything.

-She does her task pretty fast though.

--Except the card one. That one annoys to her to know end.

---"I was a master thief! I should be able to this card task no problem!"

-Really good at determining when someone is lying.

-She gets bored with tasks rather quickly though, so she just follows everyone.

--Which makes her very sus.

---"Uh, guys, Silena has been following me this whole game and she hasn't been doing any of her tasks."
      "Now, I know this looks a bit suspicious, but let me explain-"

-Overall: A good crewmate when she isn't bored and almost always looks sus.

Alfred Pennyworth

-Best Crewmate, change my mind (you can't).

-He completes all his tasks and is pretty much the backbone of the crew.

-He is always aware of his surroundings, so no one can get the slip on him.

-Only one who gets the card reading on the first try.

-He notices the tiniest of details, so he knows which questions to ask.

--"I was doing the...asteroid task."
   "Master Bruce, you finished that task much quicker than you usually do. I find that a bit suspicious, do you not?"