Guillotine (Cassandra Cain x Male Reader) 10k Special

A lovely evening with lovely music and a lovely couple.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Cass, where you headed?", Jason asked as he watched Cassandra leave the batcave in her civilian clothes. 

She didn't reply but instead just waved her hand vaguely as she sat atop her motorcycle. 

"No offense, Cass, but this is like, the millionth time you've just up and left in the middle of the night," Stephanie said, "Without telling us where you're going or what you're doing." 

"Which brings us to the question," Tim said, "Where are you going and what are you doing?" 

Cassandra sighed, "It is none of your business." 

To be honest, this wasn't the first time her family had asked about her whereabouts. 

Every night at around the same time, Cassandra would leave to go somewhere. 

This occurrence had been happening for the past two years. 

No one, not even Bruce, could get a straight answer out of her when they asked her about it. 

It would just stay mystery. 

Tonight was no different. 

"Bye," Cassandra murmured and revved her motorcycle. 

"Cassandra..." Bruce sighed. 

She was already out of the cave and riding through the woods onto Gotham City's streets.

"Sleep on me.
Feel the rhythm in my chest,
Just breath.
I will stay,
So the lantern in your heart won't fade."

As the song played softly from your stereo, you added the finishing touches to your drawing. 

It was a simple sketch, really, but it had a lot of meaning behind it. 

The sketch was of two people. 

One had the their head on the other's shoulder and the other had put their head against the other's. 

The sketch depicted the comfort and support of loved ones. 

It was one of your best yet.

Just then, you felt a cool breeze from your left. 

You didn't need to look to know it was Cassandra, but you still looked, just to see her face. 

She was as beautiful as always, though she always disagreed with you.