Stay With Me (Jason Todd x Reader)

This was requested by @LovesickHeroReader. Reader takes a bullet for Jason, but he refuses to lose her.

 Reader takes a bullet for Jason, but he refuses to lose her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! Nothing is happening," Jason groaned, "Can we go home?"

"Wow, Red, are you that eager to cuddle or what?", You teased but kept your eye out for any activity.

There had been a lot of robberies lately in that specific area.

Since it was in the Outlaws' part of town, they had decided to investigate via stake out.

Starfire had some off world business to attend to, so it was just you, Jason and Roy.

Roy chuckled, "You guys cuddle?"

Jason smirked at him, "What? You jealous?"

Roy laughed, "Why? I mean don't get me wrong, (Y/S/N) is hot but she doesn't seem like the cuddling type. No offense."

"None taken," (Y/N) chuckled, "Jason's the cuddler, not me."

Jason narrowed his eyes at her, but the an explosion sounded from then store below them.

"Think we found our robbers," Roy said as he aimed and shot a grappling arrow at the balcony of the low building across them. 

They all zip lined to the ground and rushed to the store. 

Exiting the blown up store, were a group of laughing goons with clown makeup and guns. 

"Joker's goons," Jason growled. 

Joker's goons were piling all the stolen goods in a pick up truck and were preparing to leave, but Roy shot an exploding arrow which blew up the tire. 

Jason, Roy and you began to run towards the goons. 

They ran towards you with just as much enthusiasm. 

You threw a few gas bombs at them to take them out, but even when under the influence of the gas they kept coming. 

"Arsenal, take care of the truck!" ,You shouted, "We've got these goons."