That's Disturbing (Yandere!Jason Todd x Kuudere!Reader)

Prompt: "Did you bring his heart on a platter?""Nope

"Nope."
"Good, 'cause that's disturbing."

Warnings: Blood, death
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warnings: Blood, death~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason didn't like Fate.

Whether it be Dr. Fate or the entire concept.

Although, when he had met you he couldn't help but think that the two of you meeting had been preordained. 

Something planned to be perfect. 

Something he was very thankful for.

The way he had met you was completely ridiculous actually. 

He had been heading home via roof jumping, when he had slipped and fallen through your window. 

He had expected you to scream, call the police or something. 

Instead, you had simply looked back at him with an emotionless expression and asked if he was okay.

He had answered with a yes obviously.

He would have left right then and there, but then you had knelt at his side and offered him half a glass of tequila and simply said, "You need it."

Jason wasn't sure why or how, but in that moment he knew, he just knew that you would be his, that you were his.

He had stayed with you that night, talking, drinking tequila, talking. 

We'll, Jason had done most of the talking at least. 

You had just listened intently, adding in your input when you saw it necessary. 

It helped that Jason was slightly drunk. 

He had promised to come back the next day to fix your window, and he did. 

He revealed to you that he was Jason Todd, that he had died and was resurrected, that he as the Red Hood had killed criminals.