W.D.Y.W.F.M? (Tim Drake x Reader)

Le angsty chapter I have been preparing for. And its a song fic?This chapter has a lot of timeskips as does the song. 

The underlined bits of the song are mixed with Tim's thoughts.

Two broken people in a broken relationship looking for love, what could possibly happen?

Warnings: Toxic relationship, emotional abuse, self-doubt, unresolved trauma, loneliness.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lotus Flower - Purity, Enlightenment, Regeneration, Rebirth

              —————————

"Hi, I'm Tim Drake."

"(Y/N), nice to meet you........I guess."

Tim couldn't help but think that the girl looked so pretty and she seemed so mysterious with her air of 'I don't care about the world' thing going on.

Tim had found himself intrigued by her.

He had seen her in a few of his classes and even at that coffee shop he liked to chill at.

She was always reading a book or working on drawing a lotus flower, and she always had headphones on.

At some point, Tim had started calling her Headphones Girl (not to her face of course) and more often than not, he would always find himself wondering about what she had been up to or what she might be reading.

Dick had commented that Tim had a crush.

Jason had said he was an excellent people watcher.

Damien had said he should stop being a creep and just talk to the girl.

Tim had scoffed at that thought.

Tim was not a creep! 

If anything, he was just a little abnormal when it came to human interaction, especially when it came to cute, mysterious girls he sort-of, kinda, probably had a huge crush on.

Today though, Tim had decided to man up and finally talk to her.

Hence the introduction.

"You've been watching me a lot," (Y/N) said with a small smirk that did things to Tim, "Why is that?"

"I-I think you're mysterious and cute," Tim blurted out like the idiot he was, "I mean-"

(Y/N) laughed a bit, which also did things to Tim, "Its cool, I guess. You wanna, maybe go to that café later?"

"Yeah," Tim replied, "For sure."

Two nights ago,
She got that look in her eye.
Kaleidoscope,
But that's only half the time.