Guillotine Part 2 (Cassandra Cain x Male Reader) Ft. Batfam

Here's part 2, requested by VinsuErinGamer

The batfam find out about Cassandra and Reader's relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason wasn't a lover of many things.

But the things he did love, he protected with his life.

That included his sister, Cassandra Cain-Wayne.

For the past two years, Cassandra had been disappearing in the middle of the night and, most of the time, she only came back the next morning for breakfast.

Everytime anyone asked her about it, she excused herself to go train or she ignored the question all together.

Jason could understand why she was so adamant about answering the question.

Just like Jason, Cassandra valued her private life very much.

She got embarrassed quite easily when it came to what she did in private.

Usually, Jason would let this go, except... Cassandra had been acting weird lately.

There would be some days where she absolutely glowing.

No one dared to ask, in the fear that she might lose her smile.

Sometimes, Cassandra would be looking at a random drawing she had found and then her expression would soften.

As if she was staring at something she loved more than what brought her the most joy.

All these habits just weren't Cassandra.

That was what worried Jason the most.

What if it wasn't Cassandra.

What if Cassandra had gone missing two years ago and this current Cassandra was a weird clone sent to kill them?! 

No, that was stupid. 

Besides, if it was a clone sent to kill them, they would be dead already. 

Ok, but what if Cassandra was sneaking off to fight Lady Shiva or some other dangerous assassin to level up her fighting skills?! 

Yes, that made more sense than the other thing, but wouldn't one of them have figured that out by now? 

OK, idea number two is out. 

"Hey, Jason," Stephanie's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. 

"Yeah," Jason replied. 

"Cassandra stepped out, again," She sighed, "Gosh, sometimes I wish I could follow her and see where she's going. Too bad she's too aware of her surroundings, so she'd know we were following her."