Close The Door!! (Tim Drake x Reader)

Requested by Needtoknow_basis and skater_alexa.

Tim just wants to Skype his girlfriend in peace, but his family has other ideas.

Prompt: "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the gosh darn door!?"
"Isn't that a Panic! At the Disco song reference?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt: "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the gosh darn door!?""Isn't that a Panic! At the Disco song reference?"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              —————————

Jason entered the kitchen hoping to find Tim so he could ask him whether he was patrolling tonight, but surprisingly, Tim wasn't at the coffee machine.

Almost everyone else (the girls were out on a mission) was in the kitchen except Tim.

"Hey," Jason said, "Where's Tim?"

"He was here a few minutes ago," Dick replied as he ate his cereal, "But he just took the coffee pot and left for his room. Laptop in arm."

"Well, I don't feel like walking around the manor looking for Tim," Jason said, "Where is he?"

"I believe Master Tim is in his room," Alfred replied as wiped the counter, "He has asked me to inform you that he will be occupied today."

"With what?", They all asked.

"Skyping his girlfriend," Alfred replied as he finished his task, "They met online and haven't had the chance of meeting each other in person since she currently lives in Scotland."

There was silence for a few moments, before Bruce spoke, "How didn't I know about this?"

"-tt-" Damien clicked his tongue, "I don't believe it. Since when does Drake have a girlfriend? She's probably fake."

"I don't trust her," Jason said, "An online girlfriend? She could be some weird middle-aged guy with a creepy fetish or something."

"Guys," Dick chided, "How about we just be supportive of Tim's long-distance relationship."

"And by being 'supportive'," Jason replied, "You mean nosy."

"Well, we have to make sure this girl is good enough for our baby bird, right?", Dick said, "C'mon, I have got to know!"

"Okay… 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!", Tim counted down and he pressed the Skype call button.

A shrill ringing sounded as he waited for the call to connect.

A few seconds later, a girl's face appeared.

She was beautiful with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

She had a bright smile on as she looked at Tim.

"Tim, hi!", (Y/N) greeted happily, "How are you? What time is where you are? Did you miss me?"

Tim noted that she had a faint Scottish accent when she spoke.

(Y/N)'s family had the habit of moving a lot.

For the last year or so, they had been living in Scotland.

"I'm fine, (Y/N)," Tim replied with his own fond smile, "It's currently 9 am here and of course I missed you. I–I hate being away from you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N)'s smile turned sad, "Yeah, I hate being away from you too. I wish we could meet in person. Also, who are the other guys looking over your shoulder?"

"What?", Tim asked confused.

And then he turned, only to see his brothers trying to act casual while hurriedly lounging around his room.

"Get out," Tim ordered.

Dick gasped and put a hand to his chest, "Timmy, that's no way to speak to people who love you and wish for your good health. Also, who's your friend?"

Tim glared at them, "None of your business. Now, please leave my room."

Jason surged forward and put his face in full view of the computer.

"Well hello," Jason said cheerily, "I see you're not a middle-aged man with a weird fetish. I'm Jason by the way."

(Y/N) blinked, "Umm, hi?"

"Jason!", Tim screeched, "Leave!"

"-tt- Who even is this female, Drake?", Damien asked, "She certainly can't be your girlfriend."

"Yes, she is," Tim hissed, "I'm on the line with my girlfriend. Now can you leave?!"

Dick sighed and took both Jason and Damien by the arm, "Fine, we'll leave. If only our brother, who we love so dearly, would care enough to gift us with information on his precious (Y/N)."

"Yeah, yeah," Tim drawled and then turned to his computer, "Sorry about my brothers."

"No, I think they're just curious or a little overprotective," She replied, "Its sweet."

"Yeah, I guess–" Tim was suddenly cut off by loud music (not to mention loud singing/screeching) coming from down the hall.

Tim wondered for a second why it was so loud, when he saw that his door had been left open.

"Seriously?", Tim scowled at the open door, "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the gosh darn door?!"

"Isn't that a Panic! At the Disco song reference?", (Y/N) asked excitedly.

Tim blinked, "You're a P!ATD fan?"

"Yeah, of course!", She replied with an excited shriek, "You know, there's going to be a Panic! At the Disco concert here in Glasgow next month. I have two tickets. If–if you were interested in coming, that is."

Tim blinked again, "I… of course! Not only to get to see you in person for the first time, I also get to go to a P! ATD concert."

"Speaking of," She said, "Which is your favorite song from them?"

"It's gotta be I write sins not tragedies," Tim said, "If it weren't for Welcome to the black parade, it would have been the official emo anthem."

"Oh agreed," She replied, and Tim happily noted that she had probably banged he desk with her knee in excitement because her screen wobbled a bit, "My favorite is Crazy= Genius."

"Can't believe we've never learned that we were both P!ATD fans until now," Tim said.

"Yeah," She replied, "And now we're going to see each other in person next month. All thanks to your brothers."

Tim blinked and looked toward his door.

And low and behold, there stood his brothers with different levels of smugness on their faces.

Tim sighed, "Okay, sorry for being mean and thanks for indirectly giving me the chance to meet (Y/N) in person."

"Your very welcome, Timmy," Dick said, "Now move over, I wanna ask her some juicy questions."

"Hey!", Jason protested, "I wanted to do that. Move over Timbo."

"-tt- I see you fools want to scare her away," Damien said dryly, "Move over, Drake."

Thus began the interrogation.

Tim suposed that his brothers' meddling did lead to good things.

Sometimes, only sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's your favorite Panic! At the Disco song?

Hope you enjoyed!