Goodbye, Never Forget

Another long day of school went by, and Coiny was gonna move away, a month before the end of school.

He had been told to meet at the health rooms after school, so he sluggishly walked over to the rooms.

He was gonna miss this place, so many memories. Good and bad, he'd cherish them.

He made it to the room, and read the note on the door.

Coiny, please set down your things and come in.

He knelt down and took his jacket off. He set it down next to his binder.

He opened the door knob, and his friends greeted him.

A few hugged him, some just said goodbye. They had a few parting gifts as well.

For the goodbyes, all the people that wanted to talk to him came up one by one, and the others just chit chat away about him, or other things.

Firey suprised him by being the first to talk to him.

"What?" Coiny asked, shocked, but trying not be rude.

"Hope you have fun in your new state." He gave this expression, not one happy to see him gone, but not sad to see him gone. It was one of hope, hope to end their never ending fighting.

"Wow, thanks Firey." Firey held out his hand. Coiny shook.

"Hope to see you around?" Coiny asked.

"Yea. Have fun."

Coiny smiled as he walked back to the others.

Snowball walked up to him.

"Sup, SB?" He greeted with finger guns.

"Nothing much. Just came to say goodbye. You're my only close friend, so I decided it would be better to come here than to not."

"Showing your soft side SB."

"Shut up." He said, but a friendly one.

Snowball held out his hand, and Coony grabbed, they held each others hand tightly, and let go.

"See ya."

"Yea." Coiny said.

Needle came next.

She twirled her hair, as she nervously tried to think of what to say.

"Needle, how are you?" Coiny asked awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm fine." Needle thought a bit more. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Yea, me too Needly."

Needle rolled her eyes. "You, clown."

"Hey, atleast I know I'm funny. That'll help me make some friends, right?"

Needle giggled. "Yea."

She hugged him, and he hugged her.

"Bye." Needle said.

Coiny nodded in understandment.

Pin was next.

She had her head facing away from him, a worried expression, and her hands folded together.

"Hey, Pin. Dont be sad."

"I just.. I wish I could come with you."

"Captain, you are, in my heart." He kisses her. "I'll always remember you, M'Cap'n."

Pin giggled, and hugged him. Coiny kisses her once more and dismisses her, leaving Fries to be the only one left.

"Hey, Coiny, how you been. It's been a while."

"Yea." Was all he could say.

"Pin is a lucky girl."

"How so?"

Fries let out a "pfft." and waved toward Coiny while doing so. (hopefully this makes sense?) "You know what I mean."

"Yea, yeah, but I'm not that great at being a boyfriend."

"Well," Fries changed the subject "I wish you the best in your moving."

"Mhm." Coiny wanted to add in a 'keep in touch?' but decided not to.

After all was said and done, Coiny would leave, and have one last look at his friends before he drove away.

So, one of my friends at school moved today, so this is what this is about! We didnt have the little get together though, he doesnt have a lot of friends, tbh. But I dont either, so.

Anyway, enjoy! I'm gonna be writing some more