Brainstorming

After scrapping the little bit of a story he had, he had been staring at the paper for 17 minutes straight. Just thinking. Thinking of different things to inspire him. Coiny sighed, pushing back from the table. His rolling chair moved back towards his bed. He looked up at the ceiling with a blank stare, hoping for something, anything to come to him.

He needed to get the story done for his English class tomorrow. And he was running out of time. It just turned midnight. He huffed, and spun around in his chair. Still, nothing came to him. He looked outside his window. The city lights were as pretty as always. Standing out and illuminating the sky with pretty colors of red, yellow, and blue. He smiled, watching the cars move throughout the streets, slowly. He rolled towards his window, and opened it, letting the breeze rush into his face.

He took a deep breath, and looked at the activity happening outside. There wasn't much, since it was midnight, but the night owls out and about gave him some things to look at. 

Coiny looked up into the sky. A shooting star flew by. He closed his eyes. He finished his wish, and closed his window. The lamp that illuminated his paper was starting to flicker. He'd have to do this quick.

He rolled back to his desk and picked up the pen. And then a little lightbulb flickered on in the back of his mind.

"That's it."

-

Hey guys. Been a while. Sorry, like I said before, I've been really burnt out on ideas, and the ones that do come to mind I am hesitant on, so yeah. I hope you guys aren't bored or anything. I'm trying, I swear, hahah. But goodnight. See y'all whenever it is I see you again.