All That, Just To Get One Shot

The monster had been on a rampage for over an hour, but in that short hour, it caused lots of destruction, destroying tons of homes, people, vehicles.

Donut was now cycling in the rain, trying to find out where this thing was.

While biking, he noticed somebody walking nearby. He stopped and looked over. He recognized them.

"Hey! You're, Four, right?"

"Huh?" They looked over. "Uh, yeah, that's me. I'm looking for that monster thing. Mind helping me out?" Four calmly asked.

Although, confused by his calm attitude, he starts pedaling away, with Four on the bike.

"Hey, why are you out here by yourself, biking in the rain?"

"Oh yeah, I'm Donut. I plan to stop that beast that has been destroying the city." He replies, with a big and confident smile.

Four chuckles, as something zooms by.

"Hey, I need to check something." Four says, jumping off.

"Wait!" Donut shouts, but it's too late. He continues pedaling.

"Which one of you puny humans feel like dying first?" The monster chuckles.

It scans the humans.

"JUSTICE CRASH!" Somebody yells, and then he feels something touch his back. He turns around, and sees a human, ready to fight. It laughs.

"You think you can defeat me?"

"I will protect everybody! If you wanna kill everyone, you have to get through me first!" They yell.

"Cute. Who are you?"

They grunt, "DONUT! NOW STOP TAKING THIS AS A JOKE! IM SERIOUS!" Donut shouts, angry.

The monster glances at the group of people, back to Donut. "Youre not serious."

Donut growls, and then yells loudly as he delivers a punch. The monster is unfazed by the blow, and flicks him away.

Donut flys into the Sri and falls into the ground hard. He struggles to get up, as he gasps for breath.

"Pathetic." The monster looks away.

A bit of blood is seen pouring down Donuts mouth, and eye. "I will.. nnrngh, defeat you." Donut growls, finally getting up.

The monster just stares, bewildered by the determination.

The crowd of people watch as Donut grunts and struggles to find energy to keep getting up. The monster delivers another blow. Donut flys into a building wall.

Somehow, he stays standing, and gets up. "I won't give up! Not until you die!"

The crowd watches, awestruck by his will. Suddenly, a little girl shouts, out of desperation, "YOU CAN DO IT! BEAT HIM!" The girl shouts, tears in her eyes.

Soon, enough, everyone starts cheering, hoping that by some miracle the monster will be taken down.

Donut yells, unleashing his hardest punch, but before it strikes the monster, it punched him, and Donut flies across towards a building.

But he gets stopped by somebody. Who sets him down. Through the blurry vision, he can tell that it is Four.

"You did good. Nice fight." Four reassures Donut. "Now I gotta be this freak or whatever it's name is.

"I heard that!" The monster yells, delivering a fatal blow. But Four was unfazed, as his head gobbles for a second.

The monster smirks, and chuckles. "Impressive, you're the first person to survive one of my punches."

Four just stares at him. The crowd watches, confused on what is going on.

"But now you will die. Do you know the punishment for defying m-"

"Yea, yea, let's just get this over with. I need to cook some dinner." Four scratches their neck.

The monster gets a sudden burst of rage and starts unleashing his hardest punch, but gets stopped, as Four delivers a punch that puts a hole through the monster and cuts the rain storm, so that it is sunny again.

The monster slowly falls down, as Four's hand sizzles. "That was lame. I kinda had my hopes up." He mumbles to himself.

"WHAT!" The crowd yells, and breaks into cheers and pandemonium.

Four starts to walk back to his apartment, Whivh is somehow still intact, leaving everyone else to be by themselves.

Fuuuuck. I am bad at writing. This story was based on a show. Try and figure out what show it is. I don't feel like telling you guys rn. I'm just tired and lazy. See us around ppl.