Real Strength

Context will be provided later :)

Chess Piece fell, creating a dent in the concrete. Tophat floated down, on a rock. "Cmon, Queeny. Where is the fight at?"

Chess Piece's eyes furrowed and she slowly got up. She picked up her sword, holding back the immense pain she felt.

Tophat was unstoppable. He is drowned with so much power.

Tophat floated upward, on his rock.

"Come and get me, Queen. I have a whole nother country to destroy, so you better hurry." He laughed, maniacally.

He teleported Battleship next to him, and the small rock they were on started flying away, at high speeds.

Chess Piece watched as they flew out of sight. She fell to her knees once they were out of sight.

The pain was too much, now. Tears formed in her eyes. She looked around at the Rubble and destruction that used to be her city. It was all up in flames, destroyed.

Tophat needed to be stopped. And the whole damn city couldn't stop him. SHE couldn't stop him.

He was too versatile.

Teleportation. Air bending. Super Speed. Super strength. Mind reading. Guns. Everything. No way she could stop him.

Tears formed in her eyes.

All of her life, she thought that, if she was going die, she'd die a hero. But instead.. she dies with a whimper.

She fell down, releasing her sword from her grip, too weak to hold it. She started wailing with all the strength she had. It was over. Tophat was gonna win.

-

Tophat cackled. He had just finished cleaning up another country.

Battleship was on standby, watching.

"Isn't this great, Battleship?" Tophat shouted, shooting more missles at a few stray civilians. "We get the world to ourselves. We can rebuild it. WE CAN PLAY THE ROLE OF GOD. HAHAHAHA!" He threw a barrage of missles at an on fire building. It immediately fell.

Battleship nodded, a bit of sweat coming down. "Yes, of course." He wasn't gonna lie. Tophat intimidated him. He was so powerful.. (Just realized I'm basically writing this like it's an anime. Been watching too much One Punch Man smh)

Tophat stopped. He looked at Battleship, striking fear into his eyes. "Cmon. Time for the final country."

"Huh?" Battleship started. "I thought this was the last one."

Tophat smirked. "Oh, no, Battleship. You're forgetting the one last place we havent gone to. I arranged this just for you."

Battleship's eyes widened. He didn't know whether to feel immense sadness or overiding joy.

"Your hometown."

Battleship tensed up. He hated his hometown. His home country. It only brought bad memories.

A rock appeared under Battleship, and it lifted him up. Tophat teleported onto the rock with him.

"And I've got the whole scenario planned out. Just for you.~"

-

The place was in ruins. Like every other place. The last remaining fighter of his hometown was dying.

Their name was static. He was starting to glitch out. He was fading from existence. Tophat stood over him. He kicked Static, for good measure. That sent Static over the brim and his body faded completely from existence.