Fireworks Show

The Losers watched as the fireworks Four set up exploded throughout the night sky.

The vibrant colors filling them up with joy and awe.

They all sat on a huge blanket, and just watched. With BFB 13 airing in a few days, Four decided to celebrate for after going idle for almost a year.

Count looked into Pins eyes, starstruck, caught in her gaze. Pin looked back at his, as if she were in a dream, they kissed as more fireworks went off.

"Isnt this so cool, Loser?" Cake asked, with his usual blush.

"Yea! I can't wait to see the contestant shaped fireworks."

"Oh yeah! Oh gosh, what will I look like?"

"Youll look great! Four probably added your amazing blush in there too." He touched Cake's cheek.

Cake blushed harder. "Aw, shucks. Thank Loser."

He smiled. "Anytime."

After the contestant shaped fireworks, Four moved onto the Team fireworks.

It started with Team Bleh, for not losing a contest, then The Losers, for having 9 teammates and also not losing.

Coiny and Pin were on the far left, hugging, with Needle humping in the air next to them. Eggy and Clock were smiling normally out in the middle. Leafy had a nervous smile, with a wave as well. Firey had a smirk. Cake and Loser were on the far right, Cake blushing at Loser, and Loser winking, and finger gunning.

They all admired the fireworks, until the last firework of Four and X fizzled and died down, leaving it dark and peaceful.

Ik, Ik. I'm really early for 4th of July. So, uh. For some reason, I put my other book in Wattys2019. So yeah, there is that. And I hate myself for breaking my damn phone. Ok bye.