Chapter 7 - Misdemeanor

"Damn, Nathaniel! I can't lie, that looks really good on you."

Lizzie bites her lip a bit as she straightens my suit and tie. We make eye contact and both kinda laugh and blush.

She's been picking me out all sorts of clothes for all sorts of different occasions, I learn a bit of taste in fashion and obviously, she's buying clothes for herself too. I'm not a guy for looks, as I've said before, however, I can't lie, it's pretty nice getting to judge outfits on her. She just has a perfect model of a body and, well, it's pleasing to the eye. Especially when I'm not getting my ass kicked for looking.

We finally finish getting all the clothes we want and head to the front counter with the register...

"Owen!"

"Ahh, the beautiful Miss Zaeva!"

They do kiss on the cheek to the right, then they elegantly move over to kiss the cheek to the left.

"It's been too long M'lady. And who's this young fellow you have accompanying you this late in the evening?"

"Oh, this is Nathaniel."

"Ooh! He's the one you were talking-"
"Yes he is! Hahaha!"

I stand there a bit awkward and confused as to what that was supposed to be.

"You purchase many of our wares this evening, I must offer you a sale of some sort."

"No! Please-uhh, thank you, but-uh, we... We want to support your business, Owen! You would definitely put our money to better use than we would."

"Well, Madame Zaeva, if you insist. This is quite expensive, in the purple standards, if I may."

After we purchased everything, Lizzie asks for a VIP changing room so I could shower and change into some comfortable expensive clothes we bought. Then we finally head out to eat.

.......

"So, I know this fantastic sushi this guy makes and I love going there. He sells some very expensive sushi if you want that."

"I'd honestly eat anything right now but, I absolutely love sushi, so fuck yeah!"

We head to this counter by an ally way looking area. It's just a one-room store and only one door leading inside. This guy was standing there, he probably owns the place, but no name was titled as to what this place is called either. It just feels sketchy.

"Hola, Liz! Quién es este hijo de perra? Zander sabe que estás con otro hombre?"

A Spanish guy making sushi... Interesting for sure. I don't understand what he said, but this is like a completely opposite mood from earlier at Owens...

"Shut it, Pico! Just give me the usual, but make it sixty instead of five, thirty for two and for fuck's sake, speak English, he's cool, ight? And don't talk to me about Zander right now."

Pico is very white complected but appears Asian. Oddly enough, he seems to come from some hispanic herritage. He has very orange hair, not ginger, just straight up orange. He's wearing his skintight suit, although, it seams to be altered to not have sleeves. He is also wearing baggy bright orange shorts with black and white running shoes along with a few gold chains around his neck. He's about five foot, six inches tall and his face is round with slanted eyes. Very interesting guy.

"Ight, but you sure about that many? It's expensive, amigo."

"Yes, I'm extra spendy today."

"Whateva ya say, Hermosa."

"Shut up Pico, you know I don't like being called that."

"Yeah yeah, amigo. I'll have it done in about twenty-five minutes, really quick for ya."