Chapter 31 - Ardent

WARNING!!!
SEXUAL VIOLENCE AND EROTIC DESCRIPTIONS IS IN THIS CHAPTER!!!

READER DISCRETION ADVISED!!!

This chapter can be skipped!

We silently lay in the grass, staring deep into the stars. We simply enjoy the presence of each other...

"I want change."

"Huh, what do you mean, Lizzie?"

She lays on her side, as do I... We stare at each other...

"I want to be me. You've been the only genuine person with me and you believe I should be more myself."

"No."

I get aggravated and lay my back on the grass...

"What? Is that not what you've been arguing abo-"
"You aren't listening to yourself... You listening to me... Do what you want to do, Lizzie. Follow your own desires, wants, and needs. Don't listen to anyone else who orders you around. I mean General and operators is a whole nother story. Look... Follow your heart. Don't listen to anyone who tells you who to be... Be your own person."

"Yeah... Okay, I get it. You didn't need to say it five different ways to explain it."

We both chuckled... She gets close and puts her arm over my chest while she snuggles up on me...

"Hey, Nathan."

"Yes, Lizzie?"

"I love you."
Lizzie says softly...

I feel my heart pound out of my chest. My face gets really hot and I look down at her...

"I-I love you t-too."

She giggles toward my nervousness...

"Shush. I get it."

I push her over playfully and she jumps over me laughing... Gashes! She's sitting on me. Our laughs die down as we realize our position. She leans in to lay on my chest again...

"Sorry... I didn't mean to make that awkward."

"No, no. It's just... I'm embarrassed, Lizzie... Erm... I mean."

She lifts up and kisses me again. It's very intimate this time. As our lips come apart, our heads stay, our lips softly meet... My body starts to feel hot. I feel myself becoming welcomely uncomfortable. I know for sure she understands how I'm feeling as I can tell she's feeling the same. We both are hesitant with every touch, every breath, every movement, worried about how each other will react or how each other will feel about each action.

"Lizzie, I'm... I'm scared."

"What, why?"

"I-I... I'm not sure what to do."
I say embarrassingly...

She giggles as she blushes... She leans into my chest from embarrassment...

"I don't know either."
She sits up and looks into my eyes...

"Let's just figure out together, go somewhere maybe more private?"

"Yeah... Yeah, let's do it."

We both smile, blushing beyond control...

...

We rush into our room she pushes me into the bed and locks the door with its advanced locking mechanisms. She stands at the end of the bed and looks at me. She slowly starts to take her clothes off... I'm practically stunned...