4- Run

Having someone to watch over them was the most ridiculous thing Taehyung had ever heard. His mom had been very adamant about it though, so protesting only proves to be futile.

When he and Jungkook were called down to meet the supposed guardian or whatever, they didn't expect it to be someone so... small. What could he protect them from? Then he overheard the stranger's question about babysitting and it clicked to Taehyung.

That's funny. He thought he was gonna look after children.

The whole time his mom was there, Taehyung had stared at Yoongi who fidgeted in his seat.  Now this... Taehyung wasn't new to this. He had male and female babysitters, nannies, bodyguards and guardians before, all in varying ages (mostly around 20 and older, and he was just a kid), with varying experiences. Every one has different reactions to seeing him, but after spending the first day with him, they'd all leave with the same thoughts in their head. The position would be up for new people the following days. 

This new "babysitter" looked like he didn't know what he signed up for. He looked like he didn't know anything about babysitting at all. 

Unfortunately for him, not only is he dealing with Taehyung, but with Jungkook too. His cousin had met his eyes, twinkling with mischief, when they left a dumbfounded Min Yoongi in the living room.

Seems like their summer would be a little bit more interesting.

---

When lunch happened, Taehyung was kind of surprised to say the least. The babysitter had talked back to Jungkook quite confidently, and not like how he expected him to be. He seemed to be the type that was easily provoked.

"Jungkook-ah, what do you think of him?" Taehyung asks as they played boxing on Wii.

"Of who?"

"Yoongi."

"Well, he seems uhh, I don't know. He didn't let me eat whatever so I don't like him."

"Yeah. He also doesn't seem like someone who would back down from a fight."

"He's just the same height as me, but with noodle arms. He can't fight."

"I meant verbally. He threatened to force feed you, Kook. That was funny."

"I don't really care about him. As long as he maintains his distance, then all's well."

"Whatever you say, I guess. He seems... Interesting, to me."

"Everyone's interesting to you."

"Shut up."

---

Soon, Yoongi was back at the door again, calling them down for dinner.

Jungkook groaned. "What the fuck does he want now?"

"It's time for dinner, shithead."

"Do we get to eat actual food this time?"

"I don't know and I don't really want to find out."

Yoongi poked his head in from the door. "You two, get downstairs. Dinner is ready."

"Whatever," Jungkook said as he stood up.

Taehyung watched as Yoongi raised an eyebrow at his cousin. "What's with your attitude?"

"You're annoying."

Jungkook brushed past Yoongi with a roll of his eyes. Now, the babysitter did not appreciate that and Taehyung could see him physically struggle to not curse him out. He laughed at this as he passed by the elder.