33- Tired

gloss @yeonkimin

yk what sounds good right abt now? death

seokjinnie @jinius
are u on a PLANE

      gloss @yeonkimin
      @jinius delete

rumnch ramnda @kimnjkim
why

     gloss @yeonkimin
     @kimnjkim research

     rumnch ramnda @kimnjkim
     @yeonkimin understandable

taetae @tttaehyungie
omg senpai notice me pls

kook @j_kookoo
omg senpai notice me pls (2)

gloss @yeonkimin
@tttaehyungie @j_kookoo fuck off

---

Yoongi sat in one of the cafeteria booths, arms crossed on top of the table. A half empty cup of coffee was in front of him, and his things were a mess on the table, much like himself this particular morning. To say Yoongi was having a bad day is an understatement; for one, he didn't get to eat breakfast because he woke up late. Then classes happened, everything sounded so loud in his ears, walking from hallway to hallway. He tried to finish his other assignments when his break rolled in, hence the mess on the table, and now, his coffee has gone cold. Yoongi has given up on fronts, choosing to keep his resting bitch face. A single look at him from afar is enough to drive away even the friendliest person on campus.

Namjoon slid into the seat across him, eyebrow raised. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

Yoongi's glare only deepened. "Fuck you."

"Take me to dinner first."

"Shut up, Namjoon."

The younger male laughed heartily, making Yoongi wonder what got his spirits high as a kite at this time of the day. Namjoon propped his bag on the table with a teasing smile. "No seriously, what got you contemplating murder at this time of the day?"

Yoongi groaned and shoved his head into his arms. He wanted to snarl at him. The question is who, Namjoon, his brain supplied, who got me contemplating murder, who do I want to murder.

Instead, he just peeked past his arms onto his cup of coffee and grumbled something that Namjoon couldn't make out.

"I can't hear you, hyung."

The blonde glared up at other boy before he propped his chin up on his hand, still looking pissed. "I said my morning classes were shit, and I was paired up with a shitty partner for research, and now I have to do some kind of shitty paper with this shitty partner, it's too early, and fuck if I'm awake enough for this because I'm not."